OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wish my ASGs would hurry up and arrive lol.
I hate the usps tracking , takes forever to update.

If I'm playing on concrete then the XDR since the rubber will last longer. But the regular version I think is better and the XDR is a lot more slippery. The XDR does have the full shozoku tho which is nice

I was in the same dilemma but I'm using them for casual wear..I like the full shosuku but I prefer to have the translucent sole on the us pair.

i got the pythons from the mail (ebay) blue lights and red camos are next on my list

Will the blue lights be easy to pickup or are they going to be limited? really would like to grab a pair and not sure if i should preorder or just wait for the release? also does anbody know if eastbay will have them? thx
We will have them available for sale on our website and over the phone at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 2/23/13.

EastbayRep - Ray

For the ones saying pizza you sound dumb, you guys sound like a BROKEN RECORD and im sure are the ones tht are ROOKIES in this game go back to your Sperries., I LOVE HAVING JUPITER ON MY FEET.. :wink:

For the ones saying pizza you sound dumb, you guys sound like a BROKEN RECORD and im sure are the ones tht are ROOKIES in this game go back to your Sperries., I LOVE HAVING JUPITER ON MY FEET.. :wink:

What the hell does this even mean? So those who don't like the All Stars are rookies and should wear sperry's?

Get your clown *** outta here haha.

I've been looking for these in a size 13 and have only seen them going up to 12.

Does anyone know if they made these in a 13?

Back
Top Bottom