OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

some have posted that some of there footlockers arent even getting them and some are doing ticket procedures thats why its weird thats what i dont get cause they are marked as a GR n thanks man idk if people are just misinformed about these lol

When it gets close to RD i always just hit the FTL Launch Locator just to see..

I also call around if i get that concerned

Honestly, what's the verdict on the pythons? I don't love them I love the blues. I want 1 not both. I could buy pythons in my FTL right now or order blues on line Saturday. I have a bball game tonight was gonna wear the pythons if I got Em but can't decide. Some1 help me lol
well u just answered your own question bro. why buy a shoe you dont love? wear what you like not what everyone else likes IMO both CW are awesome but there are those who look down on the pythons and vice versa, i dont think youll have a problem copping the blue snakes online if your local FTL isnt getting them. do you and be happy :smile: lol

When it gets close to RD i always just hit the FTL Launch Locator just to see..

I also call around if i get that concerned
yea me too dude i dont panic on drops lol i usually do my own searches and get info, thats how i know all FTL around me are getting them :smile:

Honestly, what's the verdict on the pythons? I don't love them I love the blues. I want 1 not both. I could buy pythons in my FTL right now or order blues on line Saturday. I have a bball game tonight was gonna wear the pythons if I got Em but can't decide. Some1 help me lol
Its really up to you, but my favorite CW so far is the blue lights. Second favorite CW is a tie between sulfurs and XMAS. Sulfurs are a must have CW IMO, and I would double up on the sulfurs over buying the pythons. 

Last edited:
No hate to anyone in particular but if you need a second job just so you can cop some shoes you need to really rethink your priorities smh...

I guess ill just order blues online at 8 am lol on Saturday I just got blue Jordan shooting pants for real cheap. Def won't match the pythons lol. Thx guys

I guess I'm wondering the same thing.  Do they ask for a VIP card/number when you use the bday coupon?

Thanks.  Just signed up but my dumb*ss shoulda put March as my birthday.  Hopefully they don't block you for having a diff bday month

Ive never used a bday coupon on my actual bday month, nor do I have a physical VIP card. I just pull up the "key ring" app, find the ftl vip number and hand the phone to the cashier. Ive never been asked for ID, or birthday. But every store is different also.

Originally Posted by Petenthend View Post

5's were the last shoe i wore out and to ball. I bought a few 6's but didn't realy wear them. Didn't like the look or feel of 7's. After buying the python 8's I really like the performance. I got lucky on the BHM restock and about to overpay for the Xmas lights. I guess it's what I get for sleeping on them from the beginning. Glad i'm catching up with the rest of you guys though, woot!

Anyone else feel like the laces are too long for the shoe? I find myself adjusting the alces so the loop part is longer then the lace so it doesn't drag on the floor when I ball.
Yeah I lace them to the top. But I also got a bigger size then I usually do because my feet are wide. That might be why or I'm just lacing them to tight? Thanks for the feedback though.

I really like the performance though, fit is great, best breathing shoe. If i had one negative thing to say, it maybe be the shock I get when land after jumping. I feel like the cushion is a little soft. But wearing thicker or elite socks pretty much takes that away.
It might be since you've got a bigger size and it could also be that you're lacing them a little too tight.  I think this shoe doesn't need to be laced too tight until broken in.  But it's all about what feels good for you when you play.

I would say just experiment with it.  You could also try double-knotting -- that should reduce some of the excess lace hanging off of your foot.

Ive never used a bday coupon on my actual bday month, nor do I have a physical VIP card. I just pull up the "key ring" app, find the ftl vip number and hand the phone to the cashier. Ive never been asked for ID, or birthday. But every store is different also.
Appreciate the input.

i just seen the blue lights in the ftl commercial with the lbj x volt and kd texas. Those blues are fire

Did we get a definite release date on the Red Camos yet??

I've been looking through the thread but didn't find anything solid and page 1 doesn't have a date yet.

Just messing around with the picture app on my phone using the ASG pic of my shoes and came across this, could give a cool idea for the team based colors

Your # can be saved but I thought you needed a diff number for bday coupon? You mean you use a bday coupon on every pair you buy?

Your # can be saved but I thought you needed a diff number for bday coupon? You mean you use a bday coupon on every pair you buy?
There are two separate numbers:

1. The bday code that is on the March bday coupon (which you should print and bring to the store)

2. Your VIP club member number which you will need to give them in order to use the bday coupon

And yes you can use it multiple times. Just print out multiple copies every month and make your purchases at different FTLs. They won't give you a hard time about it as long as you have your VIP card/number.

cant believe what some footlockers are doing with these Blue snake 8s, every footlocker around me is getting them maybe cause im in Cali but none are doing ticket procedures or have them marked as limited release 0.o

bro, no one in cali wants these. all of the attention is on the Cork Lebron X's. You should have no problem copping

Back
Top Bottom