OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thank You......it needed to be said. A simple "Gradient (Away)" works just fine.

Everyone is thirsty to have a nickname for EVERY shoe these days...

Exactly! If we're going to be using names from past colorways, shouldn't we use them based on which colorways they resemble most? That's just the way we've done it in years past.

Those are A LOT more close in resemblance to Gradients or even Inks.

Hate to make a huge deal about it, but I was just lost every time someone mentioned Inlines. I thought they were actually bringing them back for a second.

Last edited:
if we go by the color naming convention used so far, the first color listed is the primary color of the shoe, then the color of the Swoosh, then the color of the sole:

BLCK/STRT GRY-VVD SLFR-ELCTRC (black upper with gray Swoosh and vivid sulfur sole)
SQDRN GREEN/CHLLNG RD-LGN BRWN (squadron green upper with red Swoosh and brown sole)
PRT WN/PR PLTNM-TM RD-BRGHT CR (port wine upper with platinum swoosh and team red sole)

so, it would make sense that the fiberglass shoes are the ones with the fiberglass upper, black Swoosh and purple sole.

Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple

the purple gradient shoes are the ones that appear to have a pure platinum sole.
Actually most of the upper of the Pythons are the LEGION BROWN and that color is listed last, with the squadron green and challenge red being the secondary colors on the shoe. So Kobeoverbron actually appears to be right when it comes to the purple fades being the ones with court purple/laser purple listed last in the description.

if it wasnt for all the lurkers and newbs he probably wouldve posted it... instead you get all these people that have never posted in here asking for PMs .... get the **** outta here with that bull ****.

if it wasnt for all the lurkers and newbs he probably wouldve posted it... instead you get all these people that have never posted in here asking for PMs .... get the **** outta here with that bull ****.
True times have changed in here for sure just letting anything slip you get about 5 pm's in no time now a days

Reactions: lyl
I don't know if this has been mentioned but finishline will officially start carrying the VIII's on 03/02/13 Product number: 587551-373 dk atmc tl/elctrc yllw-atmc tl

Got this from my works (FNL) launch list.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but finishline will officially start carrying the VIII's on 03/02/13 Product number: 587551-373 dk atmc tl/elctrc yllw-atmc tl

Got this from my works (FNL) launch list.

Its been mentioned but thanks anyways famb.

Does that mean there's a release on 3/2? Or does that mean they're gonna start carrying them randomly. What color? Any idea?

Those blue ones thay drop tomorrow are pure money. Choosing these over penny v cloaks. Next month its those volt green ones and the glove retros. Between still finding kobe7's and now the 8's im going to be broke lol

Back
Top Bottom