OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally found a pair of sulfurs in LA :smile:
Burbank Footaction has a 10 & 10.5 on display and a 9.5 (not sure about other sizes tho) in stock in case anyone's looking

man ol man those Lakers away are super clean I need those...glad they made a pair of 8 with solid upper used on court!!! So I decided to buy some elites for my asg like to keep it simple

Saw a dude balling in one red camo on his left foot and one blue light on his right foot last night....smh not my cup of tea to do that but to each his own i guess

First pair of Kobes ever. Never really felt the low top look. But thought I'd give the 8s a try if I found a cw i loved. man these are sexy on feet. And comfy. Are all kobes this comfortable? What have I been missing?!

Last edited:
Saw a dude balling in one red camo on his left foot and one blue light on his right foot last night....smh not my cup of tea to do that but to each his own i guess
As long as he's good baller, then he can wear whatever.....otherwise, he's just made a fun of him twice.....

Nike does weird stuff sometimes. When the VIIs dropped, they never had 13 and I think 10.5.

shopmyoslife.com will have a stock of Pythons at $114 + shipping early next week. Just read their newsletter

I am... That's why blue lights haven't been purchased yet.

If pythons seemed limited for any reason, they'd be gone. Once they finally dry up, peeps will look for em.

saw both today in the store. asked dude are they gr...but he said if they sale out to fast their limited.... confused.gif

but yea I cant pull the trigger on either for full retail....im sure some cw of these will come up around sept for discount..

Last edited:
saw both today in the store. asked dude are they gr...but he said if they sale out to fast their limited.... confused.gif

but yea I cant pull the trigger on either for full retail....im sure some cw of these will come up around sept for discount..

:lol: if a limited pair doesn't sell out, it's no longer limited I assume?

If blue lights hit sale prices, I'd prob end up grabbing then. Unless I can grab now for a sale price, or unless they completely wow me in person... Whenever that is.

I dont think id buy em for over 80 honestly.
I think I can make ids better.

pythons also I cant see paying over 80. unless they're xdr or full shozuko

Make a FTL account and print out the coupon and give them your VIP # at checkout and you can guarantee yourself a pair for 120 out the door. What I did this morning and creating the account takes 5 seconds.

Last edited:
Pythons are nice in person, metallic swoosh and 2/3 Adidas logo look nice to me... Retail minus bday coupon was good for me.

I really like the reflective on the blue lights, if I could scoop for swoosh price now I would. I kinda want to check em out in person, but I don't feel like taking the 30 min drive to the mall.

I thought seeing the blue snakes I would buy them but i left empty handed. Like the pattern but that purple isnt doing it for me. In some pictures it's more on the blue side. Save money for the volts.

Nike, take my money. And here, I will tell you how to do it, via Nike ID:

1) Keep the current options.

2) Add solid uppers.

3) Add the complimentary sole/midsole combos (example, the two yellows like on the sulphurs or the two purples like the on the pair Kobe wore today and like whats on the "assists".

4) Add an option for reflective swoosh and shozoku.

5) Optional- add maybe a few pairs of speckled laces. Or the option to select the color of the eyelets.

If that would be done, I would ID 4 pairs, no hesitation. And I am sure many more would make a pair or two or more.

Last edited:
People say its purple and I can see that but they look like a dark dark blue to me. Especially when you wear them outside. Oh well, looks like I'm done for a while unless those black ones he wore today release in the near future. Got my chaos coming in Tuesday, depending in how those look I'm chillin on 8s for a little while...

Make a FTL account and print out the coupon and give them your VIP # at checkout and you can guarantee yourself a pair for 120 out the door. What I did this morning and creating the account takes 5 seconds.
does the bday month on the vip have to be the same month as the code?

Back
Top Bottom