OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so i went to nike iD to do the winning shoe and it looks better in the kobe picture than on nike iD

Foot Locker is so unreliable.

I order my Kobe's at 8am Saturday no problem, I call to add faster shipping which is more expensive and they put a random hold on my account so it didn't even move today. I need them for my game on Thursday and now there's a chance I won't get them. Such b/s.

Foot Locker is so unreliable.

I order my Kobe's at 8am Saturday no problem, I call to add faster shipping which is more expensive and they put a random hold on my account so it didn't even move today. I need them for my game on Thursday and now there's a chance I won't get them. Such b/s.
no FTL in your area?

Sizes disappearing on eastbay, kind of surprising. In general, I just think the quantity of Kobes made this year is way less, based on terrible sales last year.
The whole "vii's didn't sell well" has no backing behind it. People on NT said that based on what they think. I could see why but its entirely made up

nah, VII's sold really well, as hard as that is to believe. shoes sucked, PERIOD but they did good in the sales department because everyone has/had them :lol:

The one i turned in for the contest were exactly like the winner's but with black laces. Oh well, congrats to the winner nonetheless!

for those of you who were charged $195 for the ASG Kobe 8, i just received an email from Footaction saying they would refund me the difference without me doing anything.

i was going to wait until i received them (tomorrow) to call and ask about the price difference.

1st time hooping in these, some of the inner Nike Check speckles has been scraped off.

Anyone know a good way to clean scuffs on the Heel? or the Material on the Toe Box?

the real Duke's...

1st time hooping in these, some of the inner Nike Check speckles has been scraped off.

Anyone know a good way to clean scuffs on the Heel? or the Material on the Toe Box?
I was thinking of a solution for this for my sulfurs and BHM, best way is to use some isopropyl alcohol and on the days you play, put clear or scotch tape x3 to try and prevent the scuffing on the inside heel cup. That's my way to prevent that part of the inner heel plastic from further scraping. If anyone else has other ideas, please do share.

For the EM front part, I would suggest scotchgard to keep dirt from sticking. Use the one that's for cloth, that should do the trick but test for colorfastness first. Not sure how it affects the ASG's. I don't have a pair after NDC sent me a cancellation order email the day before I was "estimated" to get them.

Last edited:

Goo Gone, or a light rubbing with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Don't rub/scrub too hard with the Magic Eraser or you'll dull the plastic on the heel cup

for those of you who were charged $195 for the ASG Kobe 8, i just received an email from Footaction saying they would refund me the difference without me doing anything.

i was going to wait until i received them (tomorrow) to call and ask about the price difference.

I got the same email Friday from Champs but haven't seen anything show up on my card yet.

Back
Top Bottom