OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ i like the teal. The yellow took me a while to get used to.
Damn the Easters are dope and now that the details are surfacing, the hype will build. This is the first limited Kobe that I'm trying to get so I gotta be prepared.

I can't stand that teal on this shoe (my HS school back in day WHORRRRED out teal to the point of throwing up)...

but this shoe, OMG would it be EPIC if it had no teal. I mean the inside of this shoe already, I am in love... then the teal shows up and I pass...
i like everything about them, the teal yellow and purple, scale design, and i like how they used yellow swooshes on the inside of the shoe and black swooshes on the outside.

lol yuppp not only that but they paid $10 extra for that nice "worn" look 
laugh.gif

have you never seen suede before? :lol:

even though I didn't get any of the shoes from the Easter pack last year, but weren't they easy to get? in-store that is, don't remember if online was.

Last edited:
even though I didn't get any of the shoes from the Easter pack last year, but weren't they easy to get? in-store that is, don't remember if online was.

pretty much i think first to go were KD then lebrons

but they were still in random stores even 3 weeks after release. on release day i remember my local store had these on shelves late in afternoon with FSR.

however these days with all these newbies and resellers i dont know if they will sit as long or event sit.... i hope they do sit so i dont have to stress out if i miss out online

Last edited:
i got the kobes and lebrons from getting picked in the nike santa monica twitter raffle. the only time i was ever picked and it was before they changed to the DM method. ive seen both of them months after they came out still in stores so they werent really hard to get at all.

Hi, I'm new in this forum and reading this thread since page 600 or so. I'm not from the States, I'm from Germany so sorry about my English. After spending 7month in New Zealand I'm going from the 4th to the 8th of April to San Francisco. I wanted to grab some Kobes 8 (BHM, Grey/Volt, Christmas, these: http://*************.com/news/kobe-bryant-debuts-lakers-nike-kobe-8-system/#axzz2MYwZTuql or these: http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/195344/flags/LL) at a store in San Francisco, but it seems to be very difficult to get those isn't it? And the last two which I mentioned aren't available and won't come available?
In San Francisco there is a HOH in Serramonte and Niketown, is there any chance to get one of the BHM, grey/Volt or Christmas in April?
Sorry if I ask some stupid questions
Thank you very much in advance

You wont be able to get the BHM or XMAS. Volts are a very slight possibility. Might not sit for that long (a whole month) and the last two havent even been officially announced yet....so who knows about those 

Probably be my next pickup since they are becoming less and less available. *Birthday Coupon in hand*
Homie....scored mine today....same coupon in hand...get on it soon mayne!
I agree with Sdubl...don't know how someone outside of a reseller would return...
then again, don't know why a reseller would return it either considering they are slowly dissipating in availability.

I ordered my shoes Saturday with 3-4 day shipping. I know they don't ship on weekends but it says they will arrive on Friday...That's FIVE days. And they still haven't shipped yet today.

I ordered my shoes Saturday with 3-4 day shipping. I know they don't ship on weekends but it says they will arrive on Friday...That's FIVE days. And they still haven't shipped yet today.

When companies quote 3-4 day shipping they generally don't include handling time which can range anywhere from 1-3 days or in the case of some smaller retailers more than a week. That 3-4 days is just how long UPS or whoever is going to actually be transporting your package.

Yeah i made that mistake once and oaid extra for 3-4 when in reality you would only get them a day ahead of the regular shipping. So anytime youre gojng to pay extra you might as well pay for 2-day shipping or not pay extra at all. In the end you cant complain to whoever u bought it from about the shipping speed

Hey S Dubl, got to agree with you. Some crazy nice kicks. Happy that the employee hooked me up with a discount too. For 112, best purchase of the year.

Anyone get their Saturday releases shipped yet via Nike? Typically they are fast in filling the orders in my experience but I'm inpatient and need mine now!

Homie....scored mine today....same coupon in hand...get on it soon mayne!
I agree with Sdubl...don't know how someone outside of a reseller would return...
then again, don't know why a reseller would return it either considering they are slowly dissipating in availability.
Im returning the Volts I got from NDC. I'm suppose to receive them this friday. I was able to get one from HOH w/ bday coupon. I know I had to wake up @ 5am but just wanted to secure my pair. with all the hyperbeast going on. i didn't want to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom