OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The red suedes are beautiful, this was the first time I ever held kobe 8 before, I didn't know they were so light, also there tts

Last edited:
Broke these bad boys out today, just a beautifully executed colorway that definitely turned some heads today. Probably my 2nd favorite VIII.

Also think I'm going to keep the Volts, they have definitely grown on me. Just waiting on my ASGs to get here from Kickz and the Easters which better not be limited and I'm done with the 8s. Kobe has taken too much money from me in the past 3 months.

Broke these bad boys out today, just a beautifully executed colorway that definitely turned some heads today. Probably my 2nd favorite VIII.

Also think I'm going to keep the Volts, they have definitely grown on me. Just waiting on my ASGs to get here from Kickz and the Easters which better not be limited and I'm done with the 8s. Kobe has taken too much money from me in the past 3 months.

If these look as good in person as they do in pics I might just have to double up. Where's that CAN'T WAIT! gif when you need it?

I haven't been on the thread in a lil while, so I don't know if anyone posted this.

Midwestsole.bigcartel.com has some sizes of both EXT's for $199.99

Last edited:
While I do believe the tri-color pair is releasing, I refuse to believe that colorway description is correct until I see it on a boxtag

NDC killing me with no shipping notifications yet - paid for 2 day and I need my volts for my Cali vacay on Thursday. I almost need a 2nd bag for all my sneakers that are sitting unworn and need to be unds'd. Minnesota weather cuts into a mans sneaker season.

saw the volts on court today and damn they look good. when i saw them in store i was like blaaaaaah... must control myself and just get the purple gradients if they release.

NDC killing me with no shipping notifications yet - paid for 2 day and I need my volts for my Cali vacay on Thursday. I almost need a 2nd bag for all my sneakers that are sitting unworn and need to be unds'd. Minnesota weather cuts into a mans sneaker season.
You'll get them tonight.. They roll out. They probably already shipped. By the time they sent my notification it's already moved!

Last edited:
It would be better if they release both fade and Easters on one day for me

I think what throwing a lot of people off are the shades the decide to use, it like they decide let go for a laker cw then half way through nvm let also add Easter color and make it easter cw. If they use lighter shade of yellow and purple I think it would blend more

Last edited:
The famb so far....

Want Xmas but not sure if I will ever get them.

Easters will be next. Pythons if they hit outlets.

Anyone know if the gs pair has the same lunar? Want to know if they'll be just as comfy for wifey
What size are those pink ones?

They're sending em out..Just got mine.

It would be better if they release both fade and Easters on one day for me

Nah not for me. I mean it would be nice but i need to spread out my sneaker purchases so i can stay under the radar at home and keep saying that ive been had these lol

The 3/29 pair was originally 3/23 but it got moved back to 29th

There's no CONCRETE info confirming that the Gradients will release.
But the 3/29 has been speculated to be the Gradients or Inlines (Grey upper/purple sole). And I guess now they can be the Easters.
There was another pair that's coming out like 4/26 that was also speculated to be the Gradients or Inlines.
If the gradients don't release it would be a tragedy.I have a bad feeling the 3/29 are the easter colorway because of all the youtube videos out of people grabbing early release pairs, i have yet to see a gradient video out. hopefullly im wrong

Just tried on the my red exts.I went a size up because i was worried about the difference in material.The 14 is too long but a 13 would have been too narrow. I wish they made more 13.5's

If the gradients don't release it would be a tragedy.I have a bad feeling the 3/29 are the easter colorway because of all the youtube videos out of people grabbing early release pairs, i have yet to see a gradient video out. hopefullly im wrong

Why would it not be the easter pair though if the 2 other 2 sigs are releasing their easter pairs on the same day.

Idk personally i think its pretty set in stone that 3/29 is easters i dont understand what would make any one think different. Yes the description of the color way doesnt seem accurate but logically i just think it makes sense that the tri-colored "easters" are releasing on 3/29 good friday along side Durant's and Lebron's easter pairs

Back
Top Bottom