OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here are some in-game photos of the iDs you guys are taking about from tonights game.

He used the insert from the white/court purple-black-university gold colorway of the Nike Zoom Kobe VII.

Last edited:
People have been saying that it is. But it doesn't really look like it.
People may be reaching for that one.

Could the soles on the Pythons be GITD?

I highly doubt it. If it's GITD, it should be colored close to white, not yellow. Plus, they would only do that for limited releases,
not the launch colorway.

If I can manage to double up on the Playoff XI (only 1 pair on lock), I will trade a pair for 1 pair of Kobe 8 Xmas and another Kobe
(or money to cop another Kobe 8). I really only need one pair of the Playoffs and I figured that would be a fair deal on both sides.

I cannot think of any other shoe I'd want to trade for right now. :x

hopefully these are wider than the 6s and 7s....those were mad tight on my feet...
actually, this might still run narrow but since Nike is using EM on the upper the VIII are gonna be "softer"...

The VII just had bad material on the upper.. In my opinion it was "way too stiff"... 
happy.gif

wow im def going to cop the black/sulfur!!

who else is copping that cw??

not likely i'll get them but i've liked every del sol(similar colorway) and got a couple that release every year. Maybe when they're on sale for $60, hard to say if they'll get there at this point seems the vibe is heading towards the positive so they'll be long gone eventually. Looking forward to the preview tonight/tomorrow maybe i can make my own del sol so i won't have to worry about getting the sulfur down the road or not.

A lot of us are already doing this or are going to be doing this to Nike

Last edited:
Could the soles on the Pythons be GITD?

I highly doubt it. If it's GITD, it should be colored close to white, not yellow. Plus, they would only do that for limited releases,
not the launch colorway.

If I can manage to double up on the Playoff XI (only 1 pair on lock), I will trade a pair for 1 pair of Kobe 8 Xmas and another Kobe
(or money to cop another Kobe 8). I really only need one pair of the Playoffs and I figured that would be a fair deal on both sides.

I cannot think of any other shoe I'd want to trade for right now. :x

GITD sole would look more translucent or milky. Pythons are solid rubber so unlikely they're GITD. Bet GITD outsole option will be on iD though. :nerd:

Last edited:
Looking foward to making and seeing some designs tomm. Almost 100% sure ill be ordering a pair on the 20th.

GITD sole would look more translucent or milky. Pythons are solid rubber so unlikely they're GITD. Bet GITD outsole option will be on iD though. :nerd:

It is. They actually have the scale print on thr EM glowing. Pretty awesome.

I don't really care for GITD i'll use it sparingly. That makes sense to have the sole glow too when the scales glow. I'm trying to make the scale patterns as low key as possible so no go on the GITD there, on the swoosh if anything.
Anymore previews to wet the appetite more?

Last edited:
From th start i'm on board on these kobe 8's, now my prediction is that these are going to be classic and will definitely hurt my pocket.

these 8's are really growing on me...loved the 5's and 6's but entirely skipped the 7's.

Back
Top Bottom