OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

good to see you around these parts man! :tongue:
thought the mesh is pretty fantastic. For sure
you'll like the XMas pair. It's always nice.

Lol! If they feel similar to the LG4, I'll be posting in here more often! I'm looking foward to more cws...

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just the pictures, but these are not aesthetically pleasing at all. Just my opinion though.

Should be getting some official pics very soon, just a little over a month before usual release.

Last edited:

You know where to go for the rest of the pictures. Nothing new but a better look. Considering these are scheduled to come out in a month + change, more should be rolling in

Wait, what's the official release info on these? I can't find it anymore.

I remember retail was $150. Was release 12/22 or was I making that up?

Love the shoes, hate the 80 different types of yellow. Really Nike? That's the best color blocking you could come up with for that colorway?

Will be passing on that colorway. Those diff yellows are just ugly and not needed. Show me the xmas.

Not a fan of multi-yellow as others have eluded to. Love the outsole and insole. Glad that cheap sticker is gone. Hopefully some colorways will mask the pattern.

ok. with the recent pics surfacing, i have officially jumped off the hate wagon. diggin the shape of em and eventhough i wear mine casually, im lookin forward to feelin the lunar setup...

stiil not feelin that pattern BS tho. will wait for joints to surface with a solid color upper...

Back
Top Bottom