OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

WTF? It's like these sites only had one fsr.  I should have tried on eastbay instead of footlocker.  I know they use the same inventory but this is some BS. The Bred XIs were much easier.  Confused as ***** right now.

Eastbay, FL, Champs system is jacked. Can't tell me others have it in cart when I add it at zero. Would have been a better Christmas morning if I were to cop my 11.5. SMH. Merry Christmas fellas.

like some of your here, i clicked add to cart as soon as the counter went down. not very smart of eastbay to release a million shoes at one time like this. good luck to the rest of you trying to add to your cart. in an ideal world i hope everyone in the world gives up on ordering from eastbay for this release and they'll be stuck with all these shoes. they'll realize how flawed their system is and issue an apology letting everyone know they still have fsr on everything. no one will care, and the world will continue to boycott them. and after all the other retailers are sold out of the kilroy and xmas pack, eastbay will have to discount these shoes just to move them. nope, everyone still mad at them. finally, eastbay will get the picture, upgrade their site and checkout system, and find it in their hearts to send us loyal customers free pairs of this release to keep our business. i'll take an 8.5 in the kobes, eastbay 8)

like some of your here, i clicked add to cart as soon as the counter went down. not very smart of eastbay to release a million shoes at one time like this. good luck to the rest of you trying to add to your cart. in an ideal world i hope everyone in the world gives up on ordering from eastbay for this release and they'll be stuck with all these shoes. they'll realize how flawed their system is and issue an apology letting everyone know they still have fsr on everything. no one will care, and the world will continue to boycott them. and after all the other retailers are sold out of the kilroy and xmas pack, eastbay will have to discount these shoes just to move them. nope, everyone still mad at them. finally, eastbay will get the picture, upgrade their site and checkout system, and find it in their hearts to send us loyal customers free pairs of this release to keep our business. i'll take an 8.5 in the kobes, eastbay 8)

what are you talking about here?? :rolleyes :smh:

not that serious and will never happen

i remember people talking about having to take a test before buying the shoes lol, yeah....... thatll happen :rofl:

Last edited:
Tried every site and literally all of them had different timers... This is absolute bs
The footlocker timer on my pc was 2 mins ahead of my phone footlocker timer on my phone, what a joke lol

Last edited:
Yea, this is the last time I wake up for a release on any of these sh***y sites. :rofl:

Good luck to those of you still trying, but I'm heading back to sleep hopefully. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa brought you all the sneakers you wanted!

they are rigged. you know if they still have a FSR 20 minutes after they only only 1-2 customers per size..ridiculous. gonna knock out and cop on ndc

i know. i know.

Merry Christmas everyone. Don't let this bs again ruin Christmas. Enjoy the day then go at it tomorrow. We'll all get a pair whether online or in person!

Eastbay came through!!! Got the X-Mas in 13s. Merry Christmas yall

Couldn't get a 12 on Eastbay or Footlocker. Will they release these on ndc? If so - when? (Do I set another alarm!)

i usually have the worse luck when it comes to online releases.  missed out on the cheetahs last year, but was fortunate enough to get a sz 9.5 pair on champs site this year.  good luck to everyone else still wanting a pair.  happy holidays everyone :smile: 

p.s.

the timer is really funky sometimes, it can suddenly jumps from 10 secs to 2 all of a sudden. try refreshing a few seconds before timer hits 0 and pray.  hope this helps you guys

I was able to get a pair!

I had the page from when the timer was on 20 mins. Reloaded the page at 1 min mark and it went 10 seconds ahead!

If I am able to get my pair on wednesday that I reserved then I will sell a pair for $10, maybe $20 (lol) bucks more than what I paid if that's ok?!
11.5?

nerd.gif

It's a X'mas miracle Eastbay let me put a pair in cart but got a checkout timer. Don't know if it'll let me get them by the timer runs out but keep trying ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom