OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just wanna know how that dude knew that direct link code for them?? It showed up 2 minutes before it appeared in the search engine.  I was refreshing both, first the link and the search engine and the direct link showed up first, so I added it to my cart.....meanwhile refreshed the search engine and it wasn't there so I checked out and paid for my 11.5 right away.  PRAISE DETROIT!!
its just the style number
its been all over websites for weeks now

I wonder why it's so hard to cop these as opposed to the Sulfur's which anyone and everyone can buy.  I have to say this cop was just as hard as the Bred 11's and Thunder 4's... real talk.

Last edited:
All you have to do is search the style code... not a big mystery.
the trick is knowing when the product/style number method is gonna work or not. i think i'm finally figuring it out.... 
wink.gif

Struck out hard!!!!!........guess alot of ppl got em wit the link b4 the twitter alert, i was on twitter waitng and didnt bother to check in here....if only i seen that link SMH!!!!!

wow for the first time I missed out on an online NDC release.. I clicked my size and it was already gone. Beyond pissed right now.

Struck out hard!!!!!........guess alot of ppl got em wit the link b4 the twitter alert, i was on twitter waitng and didnt bother to check in here....if only i seen that link SMH!!!!!
Yeah exactly dude, I was on Twitter too... and like I said, I was refreshing the link posted here and it SHOWED UP 2 minutes before 8.  Nothing appeared on Twitter nor the NDC Search engine yet.  So I quickly checked out and then I noticed I had a notification on Twitter long after...

officially sold out! NDC dont mess around... the release posted up just a few sec after 5am (PST). how do i know? i have a few watches that are atomic and tell me exactly what time it is. thats right! good morning people! back to bed...

It says that my order was placed. I finished checking out at 5:03 am. But still no email confirmation... Am I safe? :frown:

well, i always thought all the XMAS shoes were ugly (lebrons and kobes, even the best xmas shoe ever: lebron 8--actually this one isnt bad), except come xmas time and i always say to myself "damn, wish i had xmas shoes"

guess ill be ready next year

order1.jpg

unless i decide to return/sell em before then of course..

That link came up about a minute before it was on the Search Engine.  It was a life saver... But we wanna knw, HOWD YOU KNOW that secret number link!?!? :wink:

All you have to do is search the style code... not a big mystery.

real talk lol those that didn't know now you know haha damn it's gonna be tougher though lol smh

Good to see most were able to cop this morning that struck out yesterday. I just needed one of Kobe and i'm good. I don't know why i'm up this morning ha.

didnt even use dudes link, but it was cool it helped some people out.... repped just for helping others :nthat:

Ever since I got my macbook air i'm flawless on NDC releases. :smokin

Congrats to everyone who got theirs.

struck out because i was refreshing the kobe, kd and motorboat jones pages and my browser decides to lag at 7am >:

oh well on my way to pick up my 2 pairs of kobes @ nike. swirv.

dudes lyin that say "easy cop" how was this easy? you probably had to set an alarm to wake up, rush to click to add to cart, probably rushed through the checkout process to be sure no complications.... that is not an "easy cop"

Back
Top Bottom