OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That was easy. I don't get when you guys say it was a "hard" release.
Yeah dude it was easy if you scored but look at how many people couldn't get them.  These are just as hard to cop as the Bred 11's and Thunder 4's.  So many people struck out.  Only a few lucky ones were able to cop this from NDC this morning.... So yes this was a hard release.

damn the link killed me... lol.. i was thinkin it was TLO and struck out... i searched the style code too, but i must have been a few minutes too early.. rsvp it is

Got royally ******.

Xmas load, I select my size 11.5 and add to cart. I hit the checkout button and whats in my cart instead?? Sulfurs.

Complete BS.
I got the EXACT same thing!!
mad.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
I'm heated.

Sitting here giving my laptop the kobe death stare.
mean.gif

dudes lyin that say "easy cop" how was this easy? you probably had to set an alarm to wake up, rush to click to add to cart, probably rushed through the checkout process to be sure no complications.... that is not an "easy cop"
YUP... Been awake the entire time throwin down on some Xmas Nubes on Black ops 2
smokin.gif

dudes lyin that say "easy cop" how was this easy? you probably had to set an alarm to wake up, rush to click to add to cart, probably rushed through the checkout process to be sure no complications.... that is not an "easy cop"
Once tweet goes live I select my size then add to cart and once its in my cart its basically guaranteed. No rush at all 

grabbed an 11.5 and was checkout by 8:01, macbook is clutch. these fit half size up right? first kobe 8.

Last edited:
haha im mad i didnt watch this thread before it came out. couldve scored the kicks -_- oh well. got a pair of lbjs though, just going to wait it out on a random restock now

well, i always thought all the XMAS shoes were ugly (lebrons and kobes, even the best xmas shoe ever: lebron 8--actually this one isnt bad), except come xmas time and i always say to myself "damn, wish i had xmas shoes"
guess ill be ready next year
order1.jpg

unless i decide to return/sell em before then of course..
Should I be worried my charged to CC still reads $0

Struck out on eastbay yesterday, ndc and my local hoh today fm...saw a dude with literally size 6 kds on and he was selling the 11.5 that I needed right as he walked out the store for $250...smfh

whats everyones "order status" say? "submitted..." ??? never really paid any attention to that until now.

and looking at all my other previous orders, this order has "O" in the front of my order number instead of "o."

now im having second thoughts???

...still waiting for the confirm email...

whats everyones "order status" say? "submitted..." ??? never really paid any attention to that until now.

and looking at all my other previous orders, this order has "O" in the front of my order number instead of "o."

same for the lbjs i just purchased

EDIT: mines now say preparing to ship

Last edited:

mine says preparing to ship

all my orders have O in front... NDC is pretty good about not cancelling orders these days.

Back
Top Bottom