OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped from kicks-crew.com. Tried twice at retail and failed. got $60 in gcs for xmas. so it came out to 202 shipped. ill take that. good luck to all.

Thinking of doing the same but one thing is holding me up: The ones from China have the XDR sole so I'm not sure if KC ones will have that sole or the normal. Please post when you get them in. Thanks

NDC has been such a lock for me lately....was able to get the Kobe's easy this AM. Finally received Confirmation emails...I'm assuming with all the stuff releasing this AM its taking them awhile??

Last edited:
Thinking of doing the same but one thing is holding me up: The ones from China have the XDR sole so I'm not sure if KC ones will have that sole or the normal. Please post when you get them in. Thanks
I just said **** it and copped from kicks-crew too... eBay wacking ****** so i just said **** it and copped off there

Wish I woulda checked the thread, that link/search trick woulda came in handy. Was able to secure a Christmas pair but not my size (11.5).

Are the sulfurs really selling that well or are stores getting more shipments in? I went to two different malls and three stores were sold out of my size before I got the last pair in my size at the 4th store.

I put one pair of Vs on one foot and one pair of 8s on the other, these feel a lot like the Vs. I think the Vs ride just a tad closer to the ground but the 8s will definitely have good court feel. I think they'll be more supportive too. Can't wait to try these on the court.

Paid retail ay HOH Riverside , walked in after failing on NDC and copped with ease only 5 ppl were there

Shout out to people helping others on here aka the way it's supposed to be! I know I'll probably want the Xmas joints a month from now but till then my sulfurs will ease the pain... hopefully haha. Congrats to all who got theirs, finally a Xmas shoe with a W as well!

Wanted a 9 or 9.5. Settled for a 10. There wasn't much of a line. I would've gotten it if I came on time. It's funny because kids were trying to trade their kds for Kobe's straight up. Lebrons are sitting on shelves

Waiting in line and the people in front of me are already talking about reselling. Smh I hope I can get my size.

Waiting in line and the people in front of me are already talking about reselling. Smh I hope I can get my size.
Same here bro, like 3 kids in front me and one of them talking about reselling. Some grown man 43yrs old and a kobe fan told him "if you take my 9/9.5 and resell it, I will snag it from you!!" Little man got scared and looked at him dead in the eye hahaha...
We told them kids, we hate resellers! Your the reason why some of us can't get out pairs to wear.

Successful morning. Got my Kobe's and my homies KD's. Hope everyone gets their pairs!

Last edited:
Got through on Eastbay. Hope everyone else gets through. Sadly they charged me shipping when I thought I was a gold club member.
Got a size 10 via EASTBAY but I am not satisfied til I have them in hand. Too many canceled orders horror stories recently.
copped at 3 from eastbay, but it seems like the pending charge on my cc is not including the kobes.... :smh:
Please send us a private message with your customer number and order number included and we will look into this issue for you at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Used the link and refreshed starting at 4:59am until it popped up literally a few seconds after 5:00am added to cart and checked out within 1-2 mins super quick...still no email confirmation though. =\

Back
Top Bottom