OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hope there's a restock. I was able to grab a size 8 from Valley Fair HoH but I need a size 9. 
eyes.gif

REALLY wanted to get a pair for my homie in a size 10...Hope they restock somewhere in SF.

I'm 24 and known homie for 21 years, least I could do to help.

some dude bought the kobes in footlocker put them on then got in line for the lebrons in champs where i was smh Kobes sold out waiting for an retock

Has anyone received confirmation e-mails from deadstock.ca? I got a PayPal receipt but that's it. I can't even find the KDs on there
ohwell.gif

Missed out on the Xmases. Not worried tho, I feel like I can get them in a trade soon. Nice to see a lot of NT'ers got their pairs tho. :D Good Xmas everyone?

Still so jealous about everyone who copped. Tried doing too much this morning by trying to grab the Motorboats and these, but damn...Been giving anyone who walked past the the death stare all day long.

Headed Out Here After Work To Go Pick Up My Size 10 Pair Of These........ Still On The Fence A Bit About This Model But Figured It Best To Have A Pair Locked Down And Not Like Them Rather Than The Other Way Around..... We'll See How I Feel About Them Once I Have Em In Hand >D

No order email from deadstock but PayPal payment was completed and my order shows on their site as queued. Hoping for the best and for a restock somewhere.

wait...32 bucks for the shirt...and its not dri fit????

the cheapness just came over me...pass.

still hoping my international connect comes through...

That's weird footlocker hiking up the price, I just went to kids footlocker and my girls were actually cheaper than the suggested price $110 instead of $115 go figure

What is the name of the T-shirt? I'm gonna cal Foot Action so I don't waste my time going down there and strike out.  Is it jut the Black Kobe Christmas shirt?

Back
Top Bottom