OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Resellers
mean.gif
mean.gif

These shoes are worth $140.  It's the hype that is making people want to spend $260 for these.  Ridiculous.  

are the colors on the pattern the same on every single shoe? I remember the big bangs had different pattern on each the left and right shoe which made it pretty dope.

I am very happy with my pair.

Glad I did not sleep on the Christmas Kobe this year!!

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Managed to get an 8 on kb24.com while on a bathroom break at work. Was looking for 8.5 or 9 but they posted it earlier than 12pm.. Hoping I can fit into these or might have to sell them and use that to snag my size.

265 for a size 9.5.......good deal or too much???

Say what?! That's ridiculous. Highway robbery. Don't succumb to these prices ppl. Go iD if anything. >D Feels like I'm preaching to a choir but seriously iDs are just as nice and it's your own personal creation.

Last edited:
Say what?! That's ridiculous. Highway robbery. Don't succumb to these prices ppl. Go iD if anything. >D Feels like I'm preaching to a choir but seriously iDs are just as nice and it's your own personal creation.

Self robbery because thats what people are bidding them up to...not the seller.

So I struck out in getting my size and I ended up having to get a 0.5 size down because that's all that was available. I tried the pair on and initially I feel that they are a bit snug.....could I wear them? Sure. But for a shoe this beautiful I was hoping they would fit perfect cause I could see myself wearing these for years. 

Kind of a weird question, but do you guys know of a way to stretch a shoe out just a little to make the shoe fit a little better? I don't plan on balling in these (I will probably grab a pair of sulfures to play hoop in), these are strictly for casual wear. I thought maybe I could take the lunar ion out but that would take away so much of the comfort of the shoe. 

That's what they're going for and more right now.
Patience.
That price will go down

I don't quite know about that..
Grinches are sitting at what...400-600
The thirst for these are starting to get real and with people saying most comfy kobe since the IV. eventually these will go up
UNLESS
there is a restock.

but I have seen these going for under 210, so keep looking but if the thirst gets stronger I say grab them

Same here bro, like 3 kids in front me and one of them talking about reselling. Some grown man 43yrs old and a kobe fan told him "if you take my 9/9.5 and resell it, I will snag it from you!!" Little man got scared and looked at him dead in the eye hahaha...
We told them kids, we hate resellers! Your the reason why some of us can't get out pairs to wear.

Something very similar happened at the Kicks store on Larchmont this morning. I went to double up on the Kobes and ended up picking up some Durants and lebrons (already slid the lebrons to a friend of mine for retail, I'm not a fan of his)

IMO too much. Wait it out for a better price.

Correct. Wait till the next really nice CW pops up and these will fall in price. Patience, people. Right now there aren't many pairs out there because there's only so many pairs that people picked up in stores today. Wait a week and boom, everyone who ordered their pairs online will get them in hand, and you get a shift in the efficient market price because of the greater supply.

EDIT: but don't wait too long, cause when those pairs dry up, prices start going up and then plateau

Last edited:
Wore my XMAS pair already today... home now & watching the Lakers game & already I can't wait till next time i wear em.. was my first time trying on the 8's for that matter... the comfort on these :smokin

damn i got to NikeSF right at 5 hopin for first come first serve. the guy bring two pairs out size 9 and 9.5 im a 9. guy infront of me gets 9.5. i thought i was second but there was another guy that was waitin also he gets the last size 9 which was my size. but he wears a 11.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom