OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I never thought I would ever like a kobe shoe as much as I like the 8's and so happy it does not have that generic nike logo on the forefront like the 2012 hyperdunk, LeBron X, and Kd V's. Now only if they can give us 2 or 3 colors with a solid upper...

I never thought I would ever like a kobe shoe as much as I like the 8's and so happy it does not have that generic nike logo on the forefront like the 2012 hyperdunk, LeBron X, and Kd V's. Now only if they can give us 2 or 3 colors with a solid upper...
I'm waiting for a solid upper as well.

Prices will fall on the Xmas pair like they did with the Cheetahs from last year..

I'm chillin til I can cop for $165 - $180.

I just got a better look on my tv, these seem to be dark purple on the back almost like a gradient pattern that turns light purple in the front, and those definitely have a white outsole or maybe translucent...
It looks to me like the purple fade ones he wore tonight have a translucent outsole towards the front of the shoe but the heel is white

Anyone play in these yet have any issues with slippage from the fabric less insoles?

Tough series of days here in Korea. Struck out on Footbayactionsports, struck out on NDC, slept through the kb24 release, and now waiting to see if the pairs they released in Seoul didn't sell out so they can start allowing phone orders tomorrow.

If I miss em, I wouldn't mind so much actually. I like the sulfurs and NikeID still has some decent designs possible.

buying/sellingtrading outside the buy sell is against the rules and is a bannable offense.... chill with that.

Tough series of days here in Korea. Struck out on Footbayactionsports, struck out on NDC, slept through the kb24 release, and now waiting to see if the pairs they released in Seoul didn't sell out so they can start allowing phone orders tomorrow.
If I miss em, I wouldn't mind so much actually. I like the sulfurs and NikeID still has some decent designs possible.

wow I didn't know any kicks in korea sell out...I only knew till recently when my mom tried to get raffle tickets for the yeezys at wowsan. :smh:

wow I didn't know any kicks in korea sell out...I only knew till recently when my mom tried to get raffle tickets for the yeezys at wowsan.
mean.gif
Kicks definitely sell out in Seoul, Jordan retros usually on the first day.

So my stubborn self wanted to try it. It fits with a little work, but it gets a lot tighter as well. No idea if it's even remotely playable in haha.

I actually saw these in person today , good looking shoe and pictures don't do justice to its true colors .

Back
Top Bottom