OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yes, it's true. I usually buy more LeBron's, but the 8 has me a Kobeliever.
tongue.gif
I've never owned a LeBron, since they look insanely bulky, but the VII's were just absolutely gorgeous wish I could go back in time and pick up the Dunkman's, XMAS, and ASG.

Gotta get a pair of Kobe VIII's to hoop in..Hopefully, the right colorway which appeals to me will come soon.

Last edited:
Amazing that the Kobe 8 Thread has way more posts than the KD V thread and Lebron X thread. Just over a month ago I would say the Kobe 8 was the least popular of the three signature models. Interesting that the Kobe 8 has the least amount of colorways released/known of among the 3 so far as well. Shows you how far performance and quality and change peoples perception about a shoe!

The Kobe V's had like 2000 pages if you counted all the threads that were made/closed. VI's had more than one thread as well.

These got a long way to go to catch up to those, but they're on the right track.

Nice pick-ups everyone. I really don't think the value on the Christmas pairs will drop much at all. Seems like these will be sought after for a long time.

Grinches really has that shock value. But the Rhino Vipers has a more
refined sophisticated look. A lot more wearable as well for anything.

I'm with Zyzz. They look like a colorway Ronald McDonald would wear :x

I didn't want say it, but they do remind me of the same color as the golden arches, not a fan.

I'm going with black laces. The stock ones are too long anyways.
8341345872_ba59d5bfd8.jpg

To me toning it down with the black laces are perfect. I can't wait to get my size in a few weeks and throw the black laces in there.

to those who got their shoes from deadstock already.. did you have to pay for any other fees like customs/duties when fedex delivered it to you? thanks!

I tried my Christmas Lights on...wow! They feel amazing. Not playing ball in these tho I'll pick up a GR to ball in. These are eye candy. Everyone did a 180 on the CL joints and all it took was a few picks on kobe's feet and a NWT pic, lol.

Not a fan of the Xmas color way of the Kobe IV either... nothing special..

Really sad I couldn't get a pair of Christmas Lights for close to retail, but I'm still holding out hope!

Being from Eugene, OR there are no stores close that sold them.

Back
Top Bottom