OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why would pythons be limited.... Just because/if a shoe is limited in the Philippines doesn't mean it is/will be in the states. The Christmas pair wasn't limited, if so hardly at all. There was a lot of demand that made it seem limited. My footlocker doesn't even get every GR shoe let alone anything limited, and they had all 3 Christmas releases.
Pythons look nice! I doubt ill pay retail for em... I passed on the VIs in basically same colorway for outlet prices, why pay retail for the 8s now?

They're supposedly Xmas numbers as well. What I meant was they're not GRs and if they're
not GRs, they're sort of limited in some way. They're officially quickstrikes just like the ASG.
and by the way, the ASG bron and KD are in the same list of quickstrikes. STILL NO WORD
on the Kobe 8 all stars. They may be ordered late for some reason (delayed shipment/delayed production/etc.)

I'm glad everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Every year it's the same story, the ASG kicks are "limited"
But more mass available in the city of the All Star Game.

The year the ASG was here in LA, getting all the all star kicks was easy.

All the beasts just like making everything seem extra hard to grab, so they can pat themselves on the back

IDK IF ITS ME MISSING OUT ON THE XMAS

BUT BOY OH BOY DO I LOVE THE SULFURS.

I WEAR THEM TO THE GYM ALMOST ALL THE TIME.

ONCE SPRING /SUMMER HITS I WILL BE ROCKING THEM WITH MY BLACK BARCELONA JERSEY FROM LAST YEAR.

CANT WAIT

Pythons are definitely copped (birthday present to myself), the reds don't look too bad either.

Pythons look meh :smh: It looks so dull compared to the initial pics we got back then. It kinda gives me that olive 9's look

I'm glad everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Every year it's the same story, the ASG kicks are "limited"
But more mass available in the city of the All Star Game.
The year the ASG was here in LA, getting all the all star kicks was easy.
All the beasts just like making everything seem extra hard to grab, so they can pat themselves on the back

I get that pat on the back thing. Many people instagram the sh** out of their kicks
that was supposedly hard to get. On feet GR Jordans flood all of my feeds.

IDK IF ITS ME MISSING OUT ON THE XMAS
BUT BOY OH BOY DO I LOVE THE SULFURS.
I WEAR THEM TO THE GYM ALMOST ALL THE TIME.
ONCE SPRING /SUMMER HITS I WILL BE ROCKING THEM WITH MY BLACK BARCELONA JERSEY FROM LAST YEAR.
CANT WAIT

nah, the Sulfurs (which everyone hated) are actually really nice. They just look
nasty on feet, the design looks clean as time goes by and factor in the top notch
performance! :x :smokin

these are much darker in person and the red swoosh really pops...you guys will really like them!!!
not trying to build hype but they remind me of freddy kruger, but nonetheless i will def cop they and purple joints look fuego!!!

and ASG last year were def the best so far thast why i had to spend reseller money 
frown.gif
 since i couldnt cop when they released!!

the other two were priority on RD to me those were the weakest of the pack but held its own (if that make sense)

The Phython's look exactly the same as in their original pix. I just don't get some of you people LOL. Y'all pulled the same stunt with the christmas lights. Now look at everybody beasting over them.

Actually most people liked the Pythons when they first leaked which I believe was from the official Nike pictures....

Last edited:
I've been gone for a while but I'm back! The 8 reminds me of a Adidas Samba so much. Especially the tongue. I didn't buy a pair of 7's but I definitely plan on getting a few of these and iD'ing my first pair as well.

Pythons are a must have for me. They remind of the Nike Dunk SB Bisons. I love earth tone colors (brown, green, or tan) with accents of  color that pops (red.) I could see myself putting a lot of miles on the Pythons just on casual wear. 

these are much darker in person and the red swoosh really pops...you guys will really like them!!!

These initial pics certainly don't look the same as the recent picks gambino posted

my hype for these have def just went down
the initial pics seem brighter one of them the nike logo and sho look almost like an orange.
the recent ones its more of a blood red

It's all lighting... The swoosh and heel logo almost look iridescent. They look the same to me.

And what's up with the white spot on the middle of the toe box?! Not sure how I feel about that...

Why would pythons be limited.... Just because/if a shoe is limited in the Philippines doesn't mean it is/will be in the states. The Christmas pair wasn't limited, if so hardly at all. There was a lot of demand that made it seem limited. My footlocker doesn't even get every GR shoe let alone anything limited, and they had all 3 Christmas releases.
Pythons look nice! I doubt ill pay retail for em... I passed on the VIs in basically same colorway for outlet prices, why pay retail for the 8s now?

They're supposedly Xmas numbers as well. What I meant was they're not GRs and if they're
not GRs, they're sort of limited in some way. They're officially quickstrikes just like the ASG.
and by the way, the ASG bron and KD are in the same list of quickstrikes. STILL NO WORD
on the Kobe 8 all stars. They may be ordered late for some reason (delayed shipment/delayed production/etc.)

Yeah the limited tag is hard to calculate. Basically something is limited to me if the supply doesn't come close to reaching the demand.

The Kobe Christmas sold out quick and the ASG Kobes will sell out relatively quick. Its no hype, its just fact considering the way sneaker culture is now.

The Phytons will sell out quick, in they aren't a GR. Basically a shoe doesn't really sell out on the colorway merits anymore, it sells out depending on how limited it is.

Back
Top Bottom