OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my Xmas 8s today too...these are really clean too. And a tighter toe box than expected but I love it

Can someone post ftl sku for Xmas thanks!

41-125302-04 _ _ _ (your size, i.e. 105 = 10.5, 11 = 011. Correct me if I'm wrong, I never stock locate, just trying to help).

Source:

Pic from a sold auction on ebay.

Just do what I do, pass on the garbage Jordan retros and buy these shoes that you can actually use without having your feet bleed or them falling apart after 2 wares

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/VIVID SULFER__est rec...last week of December, 2012
SQUADRON GREY/STRATA GREY/BLACK/UNI RED/LEG BROWN__est rec...last week of January, 2013
BLUE GLOW/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL/ICE BLUE__est rec...last week of February, 2013
SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013
PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM/TEAM RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013

saw this on eastbay?

PS'ers? lol

The last one could be the red/silver one we saw? Could be the Aces too. Looking forward to seeing those pics.

I scuffed the heel clip on my Christmases today ): lol

BTW, I think my Champs and Footlocker might have Sulfurs left.. not sure what size though... Fresno, CA.

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/VIVID SULFER__est rec...last week of December, 2012        =        Xmas
SQUADRON GREY/STRATA GREY/BLACK/UNI RED/LEG BROWN__est rec...last week of January, 2013        =       Pythons
BLUE GLOW/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL/ICE BLUE__est rec...last week of February, 2013       =       Ice Blues

SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013        =        ?????
PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM/TEAM RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013        =       That Red color way we saw

Can't wait! Too bad the Reds aren't releasing until March! Was hoping to double up on them sooner. Hopefully they bring the RD forward. .

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/VIVID SULFER__est rec...last week of December, 2012        =        
Xmas
SQUADRON GREY/STRATA GREY/BLACK/UNI RED/LEG BROWN__est rec...last week of January, 2013        =       
Pythons
BLUE GLOW/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL/ICE BLUE__est rec...last week of February, 2013       =       
Ice Blues
SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013        =        
?????

PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM/TEAM RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013        =       
That Red color way we saw

Can't wait! Too bad the Reds aren't releasing until March! Was hoping to double up on them sooner. Hopefully they bring the RD forward. .

seems like kobe relases are slow this year

Regardless if its fugazi, the colorway looks nice. If Nike comes out with anything that resembles that, I'll cop without hesitation. The ASG are looking REAL good.

I still dont get what the fuss over the Christmas Lights is about. It just reminds me of an ugly Christmas sweater or as I said before, stained glass windows. Coudve named them that and it would still sell and everyone would roll with the name and call Kobe the anti-Christ. :lol:
Amen

Same here my man. Was thinking about going through with a trade with one of the locals around my area. CDP 11's 8/10 (mine) for the Xmas VIII's DS (his)? He wants to me to add $20 on top? Yay or Nay?

That's a great deal on your part. Considering your Jordans are used and they'll be restocks since the Jordan XI is such a mass produced shoe. The Kobe 8 Christmas isn't gonna get restocked and will probably go up in value...I predict $300 by spring and $400 next year.

Also I think yall are wishfully thinking the orange pair will be the ASG. I'd be willing to bet the red pair is the All Star games. Last year Galaxy shoes weren't all the same either.

Last edited:
Greetings, 
Long time reader, first time posting... Picked up my KB8 "Christmas Lights" (as I call them) on release day, had three pairs secured, unfortunately only had time to pick one up... EPIC FAIL...
Anyways, here's my pair off my IG:nthat:

Welcome and great to have you contribute. Nice pic

Back
Top Bottom