OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I want to cop like all of these 
sick.gif
mean.gif
happy.gif
!

Played with my xmas lights last night. And I must say, lunarlon on these are great, imagine the KBV and KBVI combined together with better cushioning and better traction, and the best thing I feel about these are it is so much lower to the ground.

Finally got my sulfurs from NDC
LOVE these shoes.
the fitting is weird for me. I wore a 10 in the VI which was loose but tied up thick socks felt great. 9.5 was too tight.
in the VII i wore a 10 which were a perfect fit.

but these 8's im a 9.5 but it still ahs room.
but If I wear these thick socks they should be good. (these are the best socks I've ever worn btw

and these sulfurs, are too dope.

Thapointguy if they made those black blue ones in the sulfure style I'd cop those over the TMNT's and the red Mars pair

^^ he only referenced that for swaynomics930. it will be "his" tmnt, coz he likes tmnt

Last edited:
Can someone please help me out on the difference between the Kobe+ 8 System iD Men's insert && the Kobe 8 System iD Lunarlon Men's insert.???

only difference is that the + allows you to track your game but you still need to purchase the sensors separately.

i know i post this every 20 pages or so but
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE INLINES/CONCORDS!?!?!?!?!?!
I wanna know this too! I've bought the Inline/Concord colourway ever since the Kobe IV's. Hoping that this is the Inline/Concord version.

If so, immediately copped. Also liking the all blue colourway.

I feel you just that I got the oc's today and they're sick lol
Yep, the OC's are one of the colorways of the zoom kobe line that will be remembered.. Also imo are the KBI USA-China, KBIII Purple Reign, KBIV CD-Venom-MLK-Chaos, KBV DK-Bruce Lee-BS, KBVI Grinch-3D-OC-Barca, KBVII Cloaks-Galaxy-YOTD-WTK..

Back
Top Bottom