OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yep, the OC's are one of the colorways of the zoom kobe line that will be remembered.. Also imo are the KBI USA-China, KBIII Purple Reign, KBIV CD-Venom-MLK-Chaos, KBV DK-Bruce Lee-BS, KBVI Grinch-3D-OC-Barca, KBVII Cloaks-Galaxy-YOTD-WTK..
Most of the pairs you said (IMO of course) are ugly... Will be remembered as over hyped, and over priced. Only reason most care about some of those is because they were limited and hard to get.

Del Sol or inline colorways>most of those listed in the quote.

For Zyzz

Blue Camo

Sulfurs are nice. But better than Xmas? C'mon now... not even in the same continent.

dude... your socks up there are UGLY. I had to say it.

Last edited:
Christmas and sulfers aren't even comparable IMO, Christmas all the way. Ugh I just want a damn restock!!

Last edited:
Most of the pairs you said (IMO of course) are ugly... Will be remembered as over hyped, and over priced. Only reason most care about some of those is because they were limited and hard to get.

Agree, the hype started with the Vi.

Yep, the OC's are one of the colorways of the zoom kobe line that will be remembered.. Also imo are the KBI USA-China, KBIII Purple Reign, KBIV CD-Venom-MLK-Chaos, KBV DK-Bruce Lee-BS, KBVI Grinch-3D-OC-Barca, KBVII Cloaks-Galaxy-YOTD-WTK..

Youre right about a lot colorways except the 1-3 really didn't have any rememberable colorways except maybe the Orcas and like some people said you missed the Del Sol IVs

My top 10 Kobe list would be.

1. Carpe Diem IV
2. Finals Away IV
3.Dark Knight V
4.Bruce Lee V
5. Big Stages V
6. Christmas 8
7. Grinch VI
8. Venom IV( so low because they were so limited
9.MLK IV
10. Galaxy VII

Youre right about a lot colorways except the 1-3 really didn't have any rememberable colorways except maybe the Orcas and like some people said you missed the Del Sol IVs
My top 10 Kobe list would be.
1. Carpe Diem IV
2. Finals Away IV
3.Dark Knight V
4.Bruce Lee V
5. Big Stages V
6. Christmas 8
7. Grinch VI
8. Venom IV( so low because they were so limited
9.MLK IV
10. Galaxy VII
Even tho I don't agree with the order, nor most of the list... This to me looks like an actual Kobe sig line fan. Not someone that follows the line because of limited colorways.

Kobe Line Top 10 (no order)

-Del Sol 4
-CD 4
-Orca 2
-Grinch
-Chaos 5
-Xmas 8
-Del Sol 6
-BL 5
-ASG 3
-Chaos 4

Runner ups: Cloak 7, Inline 4, Kid Hollywood 5, Glass Blue 6, OC 6, USA 2 (Sheath), Blackout 3, LM 3 and LM 5.

It's actually hard to pick a top 10 but this is the list that stood out
in my head.

Shiiiiiii...... Those socks are fire!!
(at least with this particular pair of kicks)

Those socks :rofl: doesn't look to bad tho with the kicks. Props for rockin it like that. :smokin

I
I feel you fam, those KB IV inline and del sol colorway are automatic. And I really love the KBIII so I hope in the long run they would release the purple toes.. Enough of my talk, I hope those Home PE's with the prple sole will release. Those are really nice

Quick question guys: does fedex update their tracker on weekends. My xmas pair is scheduled to be delivered on the 9th and the tracker is stuck at 'in transit' from Salt lake, UT since the 4th. It's being shipped to New Jersey. Thanks!

Last edited:
Quick question guys: does fedex update their tracker on weekends. My xmas pair is scheduled to be delivered on the 9th and the tracker is stuck at 'in transit' from Salt lake, UT since the 4th. It's being shipped to New Jersey. Thanks!
they update once it gets to the next destination.... if you check tracking, it should say next scheduled update or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom