OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow, those look interesting.. must be a NSW release like the red/purple pair.

Nike's release calendar doesn't have YOTS attached to the pythons.

Python's =

I love the Sulfur's over anything else that we know is going to release (still don't know for sure what all-stars look like but those might be the next move). I kind of like how everything is under wraps, sulfur's were slept on and they were an easy cop for me in the beginning. The newer shoes hopefully can't build hype around due to the fact we have very limited info lol.

Kobe Xmas tee shipped already from Eastbay. Should have it tomorrow.

Great looks on the FTL link for the tee for people that dont have that tragic platinum membership. Free shipping + its easier to return to FTL if the shirt doesnt fit. Returning to Eastbay is a penalty as they charge for return shipping :smh:

Just need to find me some of these Kobe Elite socks and im solid. Are they plentiful in Cali? Bmore = Bron Central unfortunately.

all black snakeskin shoe is just too much
too much, good?
too much, bad?

I like the idea of bringing scales back, but idk I'm not feeling that pic, i would want to see scales with other cws. (possibly elite type shoes)

^ blkout snakeskins are SERIOUS...

any word on whether or not the pythons/YOTS's will be limited?

Isn't the red pair the lifestyle shoe or something? The black snakeskin pair is fire to me. I'd cop

too much, good?
too much, bad?

I like the idea of bringing scales back, but idk I'm not feeling that pic, i would want to see scales with other cws. (possibly elite type shoes)

too much like gators. didn't know what material was used from that first IG pic, but the new pics posted off nike inc, they actually look good, and are made of leather so that makes a difference.

please nike make these more attainable.

on that note....

I noticed the date on the black snake print as 1/18. Could that be what's been speculated as releasing on 1/19 in the calendar that was posted?

red suede on 1/25 or 26?

YOTS shirts are :smokin. that chinese(?) character and stamping is a nice touch. dont care what it says! :tongue: hope it comes with a translation sheet.

Im pretty sure those black snake 8's are what everyone was speculating what would drop on the 19th.  On the Nike release site it says it drops on the 18th though.  Kinda reminds me of the Grinch colorway, but black.  I bet those will go like hot cakes, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom