OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does anyone see any Xmas' in their local stores? I tried calling all my local stores to see if they got them, but no luck. I was caught up with buying Xmas gifts for the family so I couldn't pick these up during release (if anyone was wondering :tongue:)
NDC images of the YOTS - Black ones are FIRE IMO
This is not going to be good smh.all these are FIIIREEE !!!

Eventhough the black pair are YOTS, it also gives me the BHM vibe, reminds me of the VIs. so the Red NSW pair didn't get scrapped afterall,nice!

Nike been keeping the kobe 8's on the down low. Excited for these future releases.

The date on that site could just be for asia or would it be the same stateside?

:smokin Thats what I'm talkin' about...super clean and subtle for YOTS...

****! A black snake scale for the YOTS who calls himself the Black Mamba? Lol

Last edited:
Looks like the black pair is a lifestyle version too. Notice the heel cup and and lacing are similar to the
lifestyle version?

Blacks ones = I like
Top red = ..... Not so much
Bottom red= they're ok

Safe to say they're Kobe's version of the corks? Non performance based?

Last edited:
red suede pair are absolute fire with the blue accents. the blacks arent bad either but i dont need another all black shoe at the moment

Black YOTS = Mamba's = dope... was saying a few pages back that I hoped they'd drop a "black mamba yots" cw, and here it is 
roll.gif

So if those 3 are the YOTS collection, I guess the Pythons are just a "normal" colorway? Maybe they're going along with some of the other camo shoes releasing like the Fighter Jet foams?

Last edited:
I REALLY want to cop that Black/Red Kobe socks.... When do they drop? I already missed out on the Black/White ones and now they are impossible to get.  I don't want to miss out on these Black/Reds.... Help out, fam.

Glad there's no YOTS attached to the Pythons and it's the red camo cuz those are a pass but the black Lifestyle pair will be had, red suede ones maybe depending on the price.

Those are China release dates right? Vac-tech with suede so it should be more durable. Need to have them in hand to make sure it doesn't feel cheap. YOTS 2K4s will be copped too.
fry-money.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom