OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^, yes there always seems to a be a black-based Kobe released, even if it is TB-based

Instead of these questionable red suedes, they should release some premium leather Kobes made with Italian leather to go with that Ferrari F458 italia hes driving 
laugh.gif

Thats True. You make a great point...Imma have to wait n see them in person now! the pics are making them look ok. In person its make or break. we shall see...
I think I done came across 10 shoes were I was impressed or disappointed by internet pics then see them in person it was the total opposite...One of them being the LeBron 9 South Beach

Yeah to clarify reds are suedes in my vocab and camos are what are being called reds. Y'all are probably thinking "that didn't clarify ****" haha

I think I done came across 10 shoes were I was impressed or disappointed by internet pics then see them in person it was the total opposite...One of them being the LeBron 9 South Beach
same with the xmas lights, didn't really care for them but when i saw them in person...gotta have them

Sulfurs did that to me. Pics were a pass then saw them in FTL when I wanted some socks and I tried them on and had to cop, much more fly in person.

If anyone is interested in the destroyer jacket its a spot around my way that has them for $350 shipped.

Last edited:
Sulfurs did that to me. Pics were a pass then saw them in FTL when I wanted some socks and I tried them on and had to cop, much more fly in person.

When I saw sulfurs in pics I knew I wanted them, I was passing on the Xmas pair but when I went to ftl and the dude that grabbed my sulfur pair had the Xmas pair on... THE HUNT WAS ON

GR > limited so far for me...

NSW release is a deal breaker for me. I won't purchase a shoe that I can't play ball in for that amount of money.
a $140 shoe you can't ball in? and for sure they'd release much higher than that.

I'm buying these expensive kicks because I can ball in them and still use them casually. Without the "tech", these
shoes are worthless to me. Might as well get some Vans/Chucks (which I have tons of). Don't get me wrong, this is
a good thing for people that buy shoes for casual reasons ONLY. I can safely say it's a behind the back pass for me.

No hate, just my point zero two.

GR > limited so far for me...

NSW release is a deal breaker for me. I won't purchase a shoe that I can't play ball in for that amount of money.
a $140 shoe you can't ball in? and for sure they'd release much higher than that.

I'm buying these expensive kicks because I can ball in them and still use them casually. Without the "tech", these
shoes are worthless to me. Might as well get some Vans/Chucks (which I have tons of). Don't get me wrong, this is
a good thing for people that buy shoes for casual reasons ONLY. I can safely say it's a behind the back pass for me.

No hate, just my point zero two
+1

Lol I posted at 8 a.m. come back at 9:20 p.m. and 10 full pages have been made... calm yourselves people..lol

Am I the only one who wants to pass on all 3 YOTS. especially after those real life pics of the scale blacks.
as Kobeoverbron said,
I don't pay 100+ for shoes I can't have new tech in and use them for performance. (reason I don't buy "J's")
the green TMNTs are the only cW i've seen (coming out after Jan 1st) that I want.
the rest.... Tom Brady pass

I have been wearing the kobe xmas for bball for a week now. Breaking necks and ankles simultaneously is a great thing.

NDC restocked on Thunder 4s, Christmas KDs, Playoff 11s, and Black Cements the past 2 days.. Kobes next?...please?

NDC restocked on Thunder 4s, Christmas KDs, Playoff 11s, and Black Cements the past 2 days.. Kobes next?...please?
I saw a tweet on twitter a minute ago talking about a big restock. I jumped on hoping it was the kobe's and it turned out to just be IV's. I'm dying for a xmas restock nike! 

I'm with you kobeoverbron!

I buy basketball shoes that performs well on the court and I can also use for working out, at the same time be good looking enough to wear casually. If those NSW pairs with supposedly premium materials are for non-performance use, then I don't see the point in spending extra.

Guys still hoping for the miracle of "restock"

I hope you guys who didn't get it are able to score a pair for a great price.. still wouldn't hold my breath

Back
Top Bottom