OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wonder what the green/red pair is :rolleyes

No Python? I guess QS or HOH exclusive? :frown:

This Elite Sock connection is stupid as f**k, just another way to make money so "I can match my Shozoku logo to my feet." So I have to spend $16 on a pair of socks so I have a full logo?? Who cares, I don't need to match my shoes like that. On another note, pythons imo are hideous but I like those NSW blacks with the blue-tinted soles.

^^^ Green pair comes out march 2nd from what Ive read. Also all of those yots kobes are dope as hell smh. Im just mad that the red camo pair got dragged into that pack cause now theyre gonna be harder to get smh
Makes sense, the eastbay site said grey platinum and volt no green? So i was assuming different colours

and they been described as both the Red/ Green Camo Pack so it was just purely speculation.

Pythons come out 2/9. Green/ red are used to describe them.

Pythons come out the 2nd tho

and then All Stars come out the following weeks

Idk...

searched the thread for awhile and couldnt find my answer, so was wondering fi you guys could help me out. i have never owned a pair of Kobes but wanted to scoop some from CL today but i dont know how they fit. they run true to size? run big like jays? small like lebrons? thanks

searched the thread for awhile and couldnt find my answer, so was wondering fi you guys could help me out. i have never owned a pair of Kobes but wanted to scoop some from CL today but i dont know how they fit. they run true to size? run big like jays? small like lebrons? thanks
It may differ from anyone else. I wear 9.5 of J's but have to go .5 up on Kobe 7and 8

But really

When do All Star Pairs Come out?

Same weekend or the week before?

If All Stars come the week Before it would be Feb 8.

It could be the RED Camo

and the GREEN Camo

Speculation of course.

Might be on to something...

However

No what what they're called

COPPED

Anyone know of any legit web sites that are selling the China version of the Pythons? I'd like to get them ahead of time if I could... love that shoe

Finally got my Christmas Lights in! First time ive seen them in person and I have to say I love them! Still disappointed that I missed them for on NDC when I literally added them to my cart the second it hit 8am here on the east coast but definitely happy that I landed my size before they were gone. Don't know about everyone else but size 13 has to be one of the hardest sizes to land a limited shoe
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom