OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My boy seen the BHM pack in person tonight.. Heres a pic

Anyone know where I can pre order he year of the snakes sorry I already asked but Air-Knight sold out in my size and yes I have googled it.

I have two complaints: the tongue and the laces.

The tongue is horrible. It always slides down the lateral side of your foot and never stays put. Nike should've went with the bootie that we've gotten for so long. If ain't broke, don't fix it.

The laces are too long and flimsy. They become unlaced way too easily.

Everything else with the shoe is perfect though!

Damn, looking at the IV, v, vi and 8, the 7 may as well have not existed. What were they thinking?? Damn

QFT!!

i have been with the Kobe line since the switch to Nike and when the VII's came out, it was like night and day. i can count the time's I've gone in the VII thread on one hand.

The Sulfurs and great performance reviews both have me back and active on NT :pimp: #feelsgoodman

Pr
To dudes saying that people only like sulfurs because their easily attainable: cool. Whatever happened to liking a shoe cause I like the damb shoe?

Oh wait, I'm supposed to only like shoes that are ugly, limited, and ones where I have to wait at my computer like a crackhead waiting at dudeman's front door to get my ****!

Some of y'all don't like sulfurs, some do (me included). I don't like the Xmas lights, y'all do. But I never called y'all hype beasts for copping them? I guess you get clowned if your boys see you wearing kicks that "regular" people can buy? FOH with that nonsense...[/quot

Preach

The tongue is horrible. It always slides down the lateral side of your foot and never stays put. Nike should've went with the bootie that we've gotten for so long. If ain't broke, don't fix it.

The laces? Really?

...Really??

The laces? Really?

...Really??

I've also noticed the laces are a little longer than I would prefer.

Haven't had that problem with the tongue though.

LMFAO! People are being hypercritical towards the 8s. Tongue sliding and
the laces? Really? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fact that the complaints are funny is a testament to how awesome the 8s are.
A perfect shoe in my book.

:pimp:

LMFAO! People are being hypercritical towards the 8s. Tongue sliding and
the laces? Really? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fact that the complaints are funny is a testament to how awesome the 8s are.
A perfect shoe in my book.

pimp.gif
Then people act like it's a real complaint to debate about. It's a joke.

Back
Top Bottom