OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those detailed pics of black YOTS are making me to want pass now. They don't look as great as I thought they would and the fact that their NSW when I wanted to really hoop in em. Pretty plain IMO. I'm just going to wait for the ASG official pics to surface.

Last edited:
How are players like Gary Neal getting their hands on bhm 8's early? [emoji]128563[/emoji]

So the suede, Black and red YOTS are all NSW? I love the comfiness of the Sulfurs and will definitely get the Blue Lights, Pythons and the Lakers color ways.

Kobe > MJ

In terms of who dresses better off the court :lol:
Well, to be fair, MJ used to be a very sharp dresser in his playing days. Always remember him wearing suits off the court, especially in his later years. Now though, he's kinda just like "I'm Michael ****ing Jordan, I can wear whatever the **** I want" :lol:. I still lmao every time I think about how he had a Hitler mustache when he did that one Hanes commercial.

After my heart was broken that I couldnt find at any fooltlockers in my size in the DMV, I found the last pair of 9.5's in the area at Nike DC. Had to pull the last pair off of the mannequin. Heads up they also had a FSR of the black/grey and python socks. They are in baskets near the kobe shorts.

Bonus- couldnt resist, never saw this color before, will go great with the grey/purples Kobe's been wearing in some games.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, MJ used to be a very sharp dresser in his playing days. Always remember him wearing suits off the court, especially in his later years. Now though, he's kinda just like "I'm Michael ****ing Jordan, I can wear whatever the **** I want" :lol:. I still lmao every time I think about how he had a Hitler mustache when he did that one Hanes commercial.

This picture is true success. When you can have a Hitler stache in a national commercial and NOBODY says anything about changing it, you made it.

Does anybody know when the non-NSW red YotS comes out?

Well, to be fair, MJ used to be a very sharp dresser in his playing days. Always remember him wearing suits off the court, especially in his later years. Now though, he's kinda just like "I'm Michael ****ing Jordan, I can wear whatever the **** I want"
laugh.gif
. I still lmao every time I think about how he had a Hitler mustache when he did that one Hanes commercial.
Nah MJ was always a pretty ****** dresser.

This Commercial is hilarious

I got my BHMs today. 195 shipped.
My boy got them for me, some sneaker shop was selling the whole pack early)

I hope I dont fall in love with the aSGs. my wallet is hurting

That sounds like OS LIFE

Nah MJ was always a pretty ****** dresser.
Completely disagree with that. Like I said, during his playing days, MJ looked sharp off the court, and he wore suits to the games, especially in his later years, just like Kobe is doing now. You could arguably say he was a trend setter for doing that. You really think in his playing days that he or Nike would have had him walking around looking like a chump when the man himself is a multimillion dollar business? Even all those Nike/Jordan commercials they used to have, you always saw him being portrayed as "CEO Jordan" or looking his best. Now, do I think he always dressed himself back then? Nah, he probably didn't. But he was definitely much better dressed back then because he had to be, and he was building his brand.

Right now, the dude is basically middle age, has all the success he could ever possibly have in the world, and people buy Jordan products off his legacy/nostalgia, not what he is now. He's not nearly in the public's eye as much as he was as a player, and it clearly doesn't even matter how he dresses now cuz everybody is still buying his ****. Who's he trying to impress now? He's Michael Jordan.

Completely disagree with that. Like I said, during his playing days, MJ looked sharp off the court, and he wore suits to the games, especially in his later years, just like Kobe is doing now. You could arguably say he was a trend setter for doing that. You really think in his playing days that he or Nike would have had him walking around looking like a chump when the man himself is a multimillion dollar business? Even all those Nike/Jordan commercials they used to have, you always saw him being portrayed as "CEO Jordan" or looking his best. Now, do I think he always dressed himself back then? Nah, he probably didn't. But he was definitely much better dressed back then because he had to be, and he was building his brand.

Right now, the dude is basically middle age, has all the success he could ever possibly have in the world, and people buy Jordan products off his legacy/nostalgia, not what he is now. He's not nearly in the public's eye as much as he was as a player, and it clearly doesn't even matter how he dresses now cuz everybody is still buying his ****. Who's he trying to impress now? He's Michael Jordan.
I'm not about to give you a long winded rebuttal. Him being a ****** dresser didn't just happen bruh. He has always been a ****** dresser but we are all free to believe as we like. His shoes and his on court game set trends not his off the court wear.

Last edited:
gonna need some big HQ pics of Kobe and everyone wearing these, if they look great on feet with different shorts and w/e then ill make sure to cop.

thanks in advance

those detailed pics of black YOTS are making me to want pass now. They don't look as great as I thought they would and the fact that their NSW when I wanted to really hoop in em. Pretty plain IMO. I'm just going to wait for the ASG official pics to surface.
Honestly, how simple/plain the black YOTS are is exactly part of why I like them. All these crazy patterns and colors are cool with the other colorways, but I just like having a simple colorway that I can literally wear with anything. I would've liked that they were also built for performance, but knowing that I'll have a few pairs of these 8s, I'll have plenty of others that I can ball in.

Honestly, how simple/plain the black YOTS are is exactly part of why I like them. All these crazy patterns and colors are cool with the other colorways, but I just like having a simple colorway that I can literally wear with anything. I would've liked that they were also built for performance, but knowing that I'll have a few pairs of these 8s, I'll have plenty of others that I can ball in.
i agree, how i miss the days when shoes are plain black and white. Look at them jordans. Thats why I like the all black YOTS 8 s

I'm not about to give you a long winded rebuttal. Him being a ****** dresser didn't just happen bruh. He has always been a ****** dresser but we are all free to believe as we like. His shoes and his on court game set trends not his off the court wear.
Of course his game and the shoes were the main thing that made the trends. My only point was he didn't dress ****** in his playing days because he had a whole team/business behind marketing his image, and you're not gonna let your top guy look like a chump. Is MJ on his own a ****** dresser? Yeah I agree he probably is, especially as we've seen in recent years when he doesn't have to worry about his image that much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom