OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

no, the price increase will be for upcoming releases with different insoles, etc... They will be $180 according to info from Finish Line which will be carrying them in March. I have not heard anything regarding a price increase on the ASG's.

no, the price increase will be for upcoming releases with different insoles, etc... They will be $180 according to info from Finish Line which will be carrying them in March. I have not heard anything regarding a price increase on the ASG's.
So color ways like the teal/green ones releasing in March will be 180???

Similar to the sport pack option or... ? Confused as to what you mean by different insoles.

Last edited:
Those charmanders are so fugly 
mean.gif
. Guess I will be getting my first pair of Durants.

Someone ps the asgs to red instead of orange, and swoosh to orange instead of green... I'd do it, but on my way to work. Wouldn't be able to until early tomorrow morning when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom