OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

no other places selling them? nike must know heaps of people want them. I wish they would have sold more.. 

Ok so for the people that missed out on bhm whats ur plan B? Im def getting pythons n deciding whether to get YOTS black snake skin or ASG?

I don't like the pythons, don't really like the colourway.. but theres a few kobe's im getting.. a lot of money will be gone on shoes... 

I don't get why some of you add these to your cart when you have no intentions on buying them. You guys keep those that are ready to pay and move on from this damn release.

I don't get why some of you add these to your cart when you have no intentions on buying them. You guys keep those that are ready to pay and move on from this damn release.

I think most people do that just to have this "winning" satisfaction of oh damn I won the race to get it in the cart. Pretty damn petty but that's the only thing I can think of outside of second guessing the purchase.

Thought I was gonna pass, decided to go up to my local spot that I thought never gets limited releases and the KDs Kobes and Lebrons are just sitting there waiting for me. They all looked surprisingly similar so I just decided to go with my favorite model and favorite player, one Mr. Kobe Bean Bryant.

I can't wait for this model to start going on sale and hitting outlets. These might replace my VIs as my favorite basketball shoes.

Also, sulfurs with red laces are :smokin :nthat: :smokin

Last edited:
Happy I was able to cop a pair, buf man this mess is getting old. Either that or I now feel I'm beyond going through what it take to get kicks these days. I've never ran for a spot in line to get kicks. Dudes were really on that 28 Weeks Later steez. Got me running and s___. Dudes were falling from the 2nd deck of the Lenox lot, coming from out of nowhere. Got the 3rd spot in line. Lucked up too, group of 3 dudes behind me were discussing their resell plans and prices, and were eyeing my size 10. Most were there for the 5s, though.

Last edited:
Struck out on NDC as always. Texted my dude that stays in stl a few minutes ago and he got up and went to HOH for me in the galleria and they still had a few sizes left so my day has done a complete 180 
nthat.gif
. Anyone in the STL area I would try HOH, still had all 3 sigs, not sure of size runs tho. Congrats to all that copped.  

Thought I was gonna pass, decided to go up to my local spot that I thought never gets limited releases and the KDs Kobes and Lebrons are just sitting there waiting for me. They all looked surprisingly similar so I just decided to go with my favorite model and favorite player, one Mr. Kobe Bean Bryant.

I can't wait for this model to start going on sale and hitting outlets. These might replace my VIs as my favorite basketball shoes.

Also, sulfurs with red laces are
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
what shop is this? can i call in a order?

Anybody in Richmond, VA cop these? I wasn't even sure what spots would have them so I guess I'm **** outta luck now but jw if any heads on here copped from around the 804?

Back
Top Bottom