OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only restocks I know of were not FSR's but they have happened

Welcome to NT btw
Thanks! all I know is that I've been refreshing the NDC Xmas link since they first released and if i missed my size 13 for retail again....
mean.gif

Thanks! all I know is that I've been refreshing the NDC Xmas link since they first released and if i missed my size 13 for retail again....
mean.gif

I know the feel.

I primarily wear 13 also... 12 if I have to...

I ened up getting a 14 on the Christmas Kobes (because thats what they had) but they were WAY too big. So I sold them for a small gain before I knew the going rate. -_-

Last edited:
i know some ppl order from Kicks-Crew. Anyone use them for a pre-order? Thinking about pulling the trigg before the ASG go up as well.

Really hoping for a restock of the BHM's, consolation prize was the elite socks from NDC, can't be wearing them without a BHM shoe haha

after hooping in the 8's i feel like the VI's are better overall for ball.  not crazy about the mesh just yet and also not sure how well the shoe absorbs impact compared to vi's. 

Ugh I swear if they really did do a restock today on the Xmas I'll be so pissed. I've been checking constantly since the 26th of December. Lol. BHM's are nice, but I wasn't feeling them enough to cop, especially not for 160. Plus I probably would have just struck out anyways :frown:

I did the pre-order on kicks-crew on the YOTS black and the red suedes. I sent them an email yesterday to check my status and it's scheduled to ship tomorrow. I knew it might take a while since I did the combined shipping ($48 for two prs) and the reds didn't release until today.
Copped BHM's today thanks to some local people looking out for me. Love em! Next up is Pythons then ASG and then everything else. All things Kobe in 2013!

This is the shoe that I bow out on the "culture" from. Between managers let people get how much they want to people sleeping in their cars in 10 degree weather, I cant do this **** anymore. Strictly outlets and sales for me now. Y'all keep generating hype if you want to.

Just a little info on kicks-crew that happened to me last year with the all star release. They had posted their all star shoes at reasonable prices 1 month before the actual release. I ended up doing the pre order as soon as it came out and and thought I wouldn't have to worry about them (lebrons) on release day. On the day of release they jacked up their prices and only fulfilled their orders at the higher price rate and cancelled all the early low priced pre orders. They got slammed with tons of complaints on their Facebook page and immediately deleted those post. Prior to the all star release I had ordered twice from them but after I got screwed never again. It almost seems as if all those preorders were an interest free loan when they purchased their stock.

Just a little info on kicks-crew that happened to me last year with the all star release. They had posted their all star shoes at reasonable prices 1 month before the actual release. I ended up doing the pre order as soon as it came out and and thought I wouldn't have to worry about them (lebrons) on release day. On the day of release they jacked up their prices and only fulfilled their orders at the higher price rate and cancelled all the early low priced pre orders. They got slammed with tons of complaints on their Facebook page and immediately deleted those post. Prior to the all star release I had ordered twice from them but after I got screwed never again. It almost seems as if all those preorders were an interest free loan when they purchased their stock.
Thank you!

In a way for me, overall the VI's feel more secure except in the grip/outsole department. I feel a slight disconnect when I make cuts because of the snake/honeycomb pattern with the ground but the feet feels completely in place. Whereas the 8's are the opposite.

Personal preferences I suppose.

It's hard to choose, I love ballin in both, maybe the 9's will mesh the best of both shoes! That would be the greatest Kobe's ever!

I was sharing mosdef12's point of view.

Last edited:
Any of u guys ever cop from foreversneakz.com? They had the bhm at $225 for preorder. They said that preorders weren't guaranteed but I figured I'd strike out on ndc so I copped, but I'm just nervous that I won't receive a pair from them. Any experience with them?

Back
Top Bottom