OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

always better to go 1/2 size up than down. double socks
It's better to actually go 1/2 down.  I'm a natural 11.5, but I got a size 11 and it fits snug and perfect.  When I get a 12, you get blisters on your feet for having too much room, and I'm not about to wear "double socks."

Damn, now I really gotta see better pics of these ASG Kobe's cuz the more and more I see em'...Them are some ugly a** kicks

DJ Clark Kent's pic

nice,,i like them all,,maybe

Last edited:
I'm starting to have no desire for the ASG. Kudos to whoever called them cheese pizza. The $195 price-tag ain't helping either.

Yes, they really do look like Kobe Pizza, or Spaghetti O sauces ...lol. Even if they was $140 I wouldn't cop. NikeID over these. 

always better to go 1/2 size up than down. double socks
It's better to actually go 1/2 down.  I'm a natural 11.5, but I got a size 11 and it fits snug and perfect.  When I get a 12, you get blisters on your feet for having too much room, and I'm not about to wear "double socks."
Until you realize you can't fit your shoes and you are stuck with them.
Hmmmm I wear a 9.5 and these shoes are true to size. Let me half size down so my toes are bunched up so I can avoid blisters for going a half size up.

also, a lot of people dont mind double socking it especially if its for playing ball. havent heard of people getting blisters for casually wearing shoes that are 1/2 size big.

Last edited:
Hmmmm I wear a 9.5 and these shoes are true to size. Let me half size down so my toes are bunched up so I can avoid blisters for going a half size up.

also, a lot of people dont mind double socking it especially if its for playing ball. havent heard of people getting blisters for casually wearing shoes that are 1/2 size big.

QFT!!!!

Only want the KDs and Kobes. Not feelin any of the others. The ASG pack as a whole was much better last year.

Just arrived...

Full shozuku is looking good and the pythons is looking better by the minute. Ordered mine from probably the same seller as you and can't wait to get my xdr also. Gonna rock it and put some work in them as soon as I get them even though the mesh probably don't need breaking. Gonna be my first pair of 8s and haven't been excited for some kicks since probably the bred 4s.

Looking dope b.

yea the way i see it

BHM Kobes >>>> KD & Brons

AS KD >>>> Brons & Kobes

Bron ID options >>>>> Kobes but Bron ID ===== KDs

Last edited:

I went a half size down and they fit A LOT better than if I were to perhaps go a half size up.  Toes aren't scrunched by going a half size down. Obviously that would be A FULL SIZE DOWN for toes to be scrunched up in the toebox.  There is still a bit of room left, but the shoes feel way better on feet than being drowned in a size way too big.  These aren't clown shoes, and aren't meant to be worn big, they're meant to fit snug.  I don't understand why someone would want to wear a shoe where their feet moves up and down a lot in them compared to being just right/snug.  But in the end, half size up or down, isn't going to kill you.  Unless you are 15 years old, your feet isn't going to be growing anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom