OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sucks that my BHM Kobes/KDs were supposed to come in today, but they haven't arrived. Scheduled for today, but it's looking more like Monday. Really wanted to get them in today. :rolleyes

Kind? you know how many $$ 145€ are?

145€ are 197$!!!!

I dont think thats kind!

Considering the fact that the resale prices are $250 or more, the fact that Basketabll shoes are 30-40% more expensive in Europe than in the states and adding to that they are finally availble in Europe and I only have to wait 2 days to get them instead of 14 days if I try buying online in the US, I would say that this is very kind!

had it in my cart and i was about to pull... But wit so much heat dropping. I know Ima get some for retail

Until you realize you can't fit your shoes and you are stuck with them.

Hmmmm I wear a 9.5 and these shoes are true to size. Let me half size down so my toes are bunched up so I can avoid blisters for going a half size up.

also, a lot of people dont mind double socking it especially if its for playing ball. havent heard of people getting blisters for casually wearing shoes that are 1/2 size big.
I went a half size down and they fit A LOT better than if I were to perhaps go a half size up.  Toes aren't scrunched by going a half size down. Obviously that would be A FULL SIZE DOWN for toes to be scrunched up in the toebox.  There is still a bit of room left, but the shoes feel way better on feet than being drowned in a size way too big.  These aren't clown shoes, and aren't meant to be worn big, they're meant to fit snug.  I don't understand why someone would want to wear a shoe where their feet moves up and down a lot in them compared to being just right/snug.  But in the end, half size up or down, isn't going to kill you.  Unless you are 15 years old, your feet isn't going to be growing anymore.

are you talking about kobes or some jordans that you purchased? we all know kobes are already cut on the small side so going 1/2 size down isnt a good look. in fact, a lot of people go 1/2 size up in the kobes. been doing it for years.

are you talking about kobes or some jordans that you purchased? we all know kobes are already cut on the small side so going 1/2 size down isnt a good look. in fact, a lot of people go 1/2 size up in the kobes. been doing it for years.
QFT. all my Kobes are .5 size up

I went a half size down and they fit A LOT better than if I were to perhaps go a half size up. Toes aren't scrunched by going a half size down. Obviously that would be A FULL SIZE DOWN for toes to be scrunched up in the toebox. There is still a bit of room left, but the shoes feel way better on feet than being drowned in a size way too big. These aren't clown shoes, and aren't meant to be worn big, they're meant to fit snug. I don't understand why someone would want to wear a shoe where their feet moves up and down a lot in them compared to being just right/snug. But in the end, half size up or down, isn't going to kill you. Unless you are 15 years old, your feet isn't going to be growing anymore.

All of THIS

.02 more cent being inserted.

Got the dukman 9 in tday, went to the gym to see what was up. Read about them being recommended to go 1/2 size up. Only problem I had was that I had/have more room in the left shoe than the right..But the right shoe fits perfect snug. Left shoe is a slight, lil bitty, loose snug that I didnt find too appeasing. Overall, I liked the way they felt and theyre not even broken in yet.

If you go 1/2 size up and u dont need to, then u really will have clown shoes when they break in, specially if u ball in them.

And btw, sz 12 fits a bit snug in the carpe diem 4 I have, but elite sox help alot with the snug feel..To me anyway..(And toenail clippers >D)

Last edited:
illest35- the original question was a dude had the option to get a pair of kobes and normally wears a 11 or something. there was only a 10.5 or a 11.5 so he could either go a 1/2 size down or up. true to size wasnt an option.

illest35- the original question was a dude had the option to get a pair of kobes and normally wears a 11 or something. there was only a 10.5 or a 11.5 so he could either go a 1/2 size down or up. true to size wasnt an option.

OIC

Anyone get hit with custom fees with these euro sites? I know some people did with the Breds and Concords. 

Last edited:
Wanted the black YOTS but none of the Euro sites went up to US Size 13, only saw up to US 12....so that doesn't help me.

blacks are fire in person! Red suedes surprised me with the icy sole not being blue but purple and the gold touches are perfect!

Back
Top Bottom