OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Arg clown *** FTL won't let me use the b'day coupon. I'll try again when it's not the "release date" to use it before it expires :smh:

Actually just called another one and I can use it tomorrow. Hopefully they will still have my size cause this particular FTL sold out of the Sulfurs in a few days and had never restocked them.

Last edited:
I just don't know why exactly but something about the pythons doesn't do it for me. I'm literally 50-50 on this shoe...

My sulfurs are starting to become less responsive already but they are still the most comfortable hoop shoes I've worn in a minute. I am definitely contemplating the zoom insert off ndc.

Has anyone purchased those inserts? If so how are they? Should I just stick with Lunar?

U never cease to amaze me..

I wonder how many times we've seen each in town and never knew it...
eyes.gif

Eh... probably never.
laugh.gif
Haha I know right. We might run into each other at the mall one of these days. Or maybe this weekend? I'm hoping to get those Foams from NikeSF

I just don't know why exactly but something about the pythons doesn't do it for me. I'm literally 50-50 on this shoe...

i know exactly what you mean...then i saw them yesterday at Footlocker.

i must have stared at them for a solid 3-5 minutes. i walked over to the sock rack, grabbed the matching socks and my decision was made.

went to NikeTown this morning and picked 'em up.

Picked up the Pythons with the bday coupon at footlocker no problem (Bay Area folks, Great Mall Milpitas should be no problem.) 

Love these. I still put the Sulfurs, X mas Lights, and BHM ahead of these though. 

anyone copped the sulfurs for $109 @ shopmyoslife (+coupon?), still got a few sizes up.. mines gone :frown:

Last edited:

Copped Sulfurs last night with bday coupon
Copped Pythons this morning with bday coupon as well. I'm a happy dude lol

Full sheath this, full sheath that. Shut up about it already, doesn't make one bit of difference what so ever at all. Looks better without that logo and minus the Kobe socks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom