OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There are loud shoes and then there are children's shoes..... ASG's, all of them, look like children's shoes. PASS, PASS, PASS

only if they have anchovies on it..
grin.gif

:lol:

Never had 'chovies on pizza..How is that btw? Cant be too good, doesnt look too good at least..

I know the volt socks don't got with the Christmas colorway.... but I had them and thought I'd throw them in the photo. 

Ehhhh can't do the red suede or ASG. Will try for the pythons soon tho because those are pretty easy to pull off.

I know the volt socks don't got with the Christmas colorway.... but I had them and thought I'd throw them in the photo. 

Only thing Id have done different is got some blk/yellow socks for sulphurs..?

Xmas joints has every skittle color under the rainbow, so its almost hard to strike out with those..

Instead of having diff options for insoles on the asg, they should let you choose toppings... I'd get pepperoni, olives, and jalapeños.

No jalapeños for me, I will take some pineapple and ham though.

Seriously though, these things are freakishly comfortable. Are these a similar feel to Roshes? Because if so I now understand exactly why people are so obsessed with them.

Only thing Id have done different is got some blk/yellow socks for sulphurs..?

Xmas joints has every skittle color under the rainbow, so its almost hard to strike out with those..
I have the black/yellow socks on top of the sulphurs... must have been a crap angle on my part

Originally Posted by  CaCHooKa Man

I wore my xdr pythons all day today at work and the soles look like they're fresh out of the box. After the first time I wore my sulfurs and Christmas lights, they were wrecked.
What exactly do u mean by wrecked?  i have non xdr bhms and was going to use em for casual wear

Last edited:
Nice pickups on the pythons everyone. Def a cw i'm thinking of getting, but need to see in person first. I'm leaning towards the xdr asia/gc release though.

Back
Top Bottom