OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pythons are dope and the 8's poop on the 7's in terms of comfort.

I'm probably just going to sleep w/ these on tonight, :lol:.

via IG

da91d5aa70d211e2ab9622000a9f1423_7.jpg
c3b202e670d311e2a5bc22000a9e2899_7.jpg
9ef5922a70d211e2af6f22000a1f9a09_7.jpg
Crack but 195? 
mean.gif

These came in from NDC for my girl. Very bright in person

And picked these up for my little brother for his good grades. Went to a different footlocker to try and cop with a bday coupon for myself and it was a no-go....ended up scooping off Nike for 108(with 3pairs of socks) shipped with gift cards!

aside from ASG and the atomic teal, any other colorways with a confirmed release date?

sulfurs really grew on me, gotta see if i can get them with bday coupon

To anyone who's been looking for the YOTS red suedes and black mambas RMK store is selling them both for $164.99 as well as pre orders for the ASG and "team red" color way(don't know the official name). Sorry if info has been posted already, I just came across and thought I'd share

aside from ASG and the atomic teal, any other colorways with a confirmed release date?

sulfurs really grew on me, gotta see if i can get them with bday coupon

Blue Lights 23rd.
And the aptly dubbed "Assists" 23rd of March. All the other ones that have dates i don't think i've seen pics of.

To anyone who's been looking for the YOTS red suedes and black mambas RMK store is selling them both for $164.99 as well as pre orders for the ASG and "team red" color way(don't know the official name). Sorry if info has been posted already, I just came across and thought I'd share
Is this place legit?

Just got tracking from NDC from the pythons I ordered this morning. Not bad. Shipped same day. Be here on Tuesday.

they need to start carrying kobe 8's at finishline. i got a gift card that im ready to use!!

anyone know if they will carry them at fnl?

Back
Top Bottom