OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so only sites getting them online is, ndc, footlocker, and eastbay? only wondering because camping out to secure my kds and lebrons but my footlocker isnt getting any kobes. No where is getting kobes :l.

hope I can get lucky on RSVP tomorrow or NDC friday :nerd:

Kobe21.jpg

Have they confirmed they're not receiving them?
They didnt even mention it but i called the store and said they will announce it on twitter. i search their mentions are everyone is also wondering if they are gettin them

Wouldn't they have done the RSVP today? There's a chance to get them in-store if you guys want to line up tomorrow at VF HOH, FCFS.

Last edited:
whooot nikeboston IS doing a RSVP for the ASGs im gonna have to see these in person tbh.  But at least I know they're not quite as limited as it was starting to sound...

$180 isn't bad.  You're getting the Nike+ enabled insole.  And no one needs to buy the $250 pricetag, the extra $70 is what it normally costs for the tools if you were to buy them separately.

Just wondering how many of yall are going to settle for the $250 Sport Pack if that is your only option?

Will only get em if I can get the $180 pair...too much stuff I want over the next few weeks.

Plus, I still have a sensor Nike gave me when they sent me a pair of the LeBron "Pressures" with the special wood case. The sensor is still BNIB, I know I'll probably never use it.

Last edited:
$180 isn't bad.  You're getting the Nike+ enabled insole.  And no one needs to buy the $250 pricetag, the extra $70 is what it normally costs for the tools if you were to buy them separately.

Speak for yourself my dude. A $40 price increase for something that I don't need or want is not cool with me. Nike doing anything they can to justify raising prices,....AGAIN.

[quote name="Sk33terMcG33" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-kobe-8-asg-2-15-13/15420#post_17215244"

People say be original and what not, well how the hell is d-riding any new thing a celeb rocks being original? You all know the whole "info on shirt?" Or "where can I get that hat" it's like y'all's wardrobes are dictated by what someone famous wears...[/quote]

That's the truth and sad about young Americans.

I asked this in the Rayguns thread but I figured I'd ask it here too. Goodlook to anyone who can offer up any info:

Anyone know if it's easier to cop on Footlockers EU site? I have a friend in Germany who's willing to cop these and the Rayguns for me if I can't get them here in the states. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I asked this in the Rayguns thread but I figured I'd ask it here too. Goodlook to anyone who can offer up any info:

Anyone know if it's easier to cop on Footlockers EU site? I have a friend in Germany who's willing to cop these and the Rayguns for me if I can't get them here in the states. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

probably much easier, Europe seems to be much more into runners and that kinda stuff than basketball sneakers. Last year ASG stuff sat, so I don't know why it'd be different this year.

Back
Top Bottom