OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

$180 isn't bad.  You're getting the Nike+ enabled insole.  And no one needs to buy the $250 pricetag, the extra $70 is what it normally costs for the tools if you were to buy them separately.
$180 isn't bad????? 

Reseller 
laugh.gif

Going nuts for this colorway. Sizes are disappearing fast, especially in Chicago. GLAD TO HAVE A PAIR!

Last edited:
probably much easier, Europe seems to be much more into runners and that kinda stuff than basketball sneakers. Last year ASG stuff sat, so I don't know why it'd be different this year.
Thanks alot for the info. I'm most likely gonna strike out on all of them because I'll be working when they drop so hopefully he can grab them for me.

[quote name="Sk33terMcG33" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-kobe-8-asg-2-15-13/15420#post_17215244"

People say be original and what not, well how the hell is d-riding any new thing a celeb rocks being original? You all know the whole "info on shirt?" Or "where can I get that hat" it's like y'all's wardrobes are dictated by what someone famous wears...

That's the truth and sad about young Americans.[/quote]
Come on now I feel I need to stand up for my generation on this one, yes more people do follow celebrities but that is because of the various ways to be in touch with them through social media. I never understood how older people diss the new generation for wanting to somewhat be like their role models, when older people looked up to their idols as well. If their wardrobe is dictated by celebrities why care, your only encouraging them why because all they want to be is noticed and when people talk about what they wear , they'll be like man that person noticed me and (insert any rapper) wear the same gear. Let the kids be kids they'll grow up one day too.

^^ I disagree with that bro. To me the sulfurs are perfection. It just works. Stands out but not obnoxious. Plain, yet intricate when examined closely. The best colorway by far IMO head and shoulders

Last edited:
That bright banana candy sole is what really does it for me. Walking on hardwood amplifies it about 100x times. Go together like crack and crackhoozy.

Anybody know if NikeNYC is doing an RSVP for the Kobes, I know they usually get everything so it's shocking that they haven't announced anything yet.

^^ I disagree with that bro. To me the sulfurs are perfection. It just works. Stands out but not obnoxious. Plain, yet intricate when examined closely. The best colorway by far IMO head and shoulders

This.

Calvin Klein pg 3 wusup big homie how u livin..

Sulphurs look better and better everytime I see them. Would love to try them on the court. With ankle braces.

Yes, stands out, but not gaudy like some other kix floating around.

As far as best cw, Idk. U not a fan of the red camo?

^^ busting my *** to move up to page 2. The red camos are nice but nothing flipping me upside down or anything. A little too plain for my taste. Them blue lights though...... That's a release day buy for muah

I
^^ I disagree with that bro. To me the sulfurs are perfection. It just works. Stands out but not obnoxious. Plain, yet intricate when examined closely. The best colorway by far IMO head and shoulders[/quote

It's a nice colorway, I wouldn't say head and shoulders better though. I think they all are strong. I'm a graphic designer that has to match colors on a regular basis so different hues just irks me. Nothing against the colorway or shoe just my opinion

^^ busting my *** to move up to page 2. The red camos are nice but nothing flipping me upside down or anything. A little too plain for my taste. Them blue lights though...... That's a release day buy for muah

Ha I know thas right. Id be tryin to get the front cover tho.

Too plain for Calvin Klein huh. U gotta make em pop bruh. You know, intricate when examined closely or wutnot :D

But I gotta go

Red Camo
Pythons
Sulphurs
Blue lights
Teal/Green Camo
No Volts for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom