OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Decided to get the ASGs after all . I got a half size bigger and was wondering how the 8s fit . Are they narrow like the 7s ?

Last edited:
Decided to get the ASGs after all . I got a half size and was wondering how the 8s fit . Are they narrow like the 7s ?

TTS for me. They fit the same as the Kobe V & VI in my opinion.

But every foot is different. Try to run to a shoe store today and try a pair on for yourself just to be sure.

Now that new pictures are surfacing, there are going to be a lot more positive comments for the ASG's. So I just want to stop the "now the hypebeasts are coming out" talk right now, I don't want to be annoyed when I check this thread. People's opinions can change. It means they can think for themselves. Kudos to you if you liked them from the beginning or whatever, doesn't mean you're any better.

From other site.

They said blazers instantly sold out they were the cheapest but it going to be nearly impossible to get the extraterrestrial pack let alone more than 1 especially the 2 I want kds and Kobes if that happen.
The thing about the Blazers is false, I went on FTL at about 9:30 and I added the Blazers and the Vandals to my cart. People weren't worried about those, they wanted the  big stuff like Chuckposites, Force Maxes, and the Big 3

The thing about the Blazers is false, I went on FTL at about 9:30 and I added the Blazers and the Vandals to my cart. People weren't worried about those, they wanted the  big stuff like Chuckposites, Force Maxes, and the Big 3

Ok was scrolling though Twitter to see what would the hype be for them and saw a few tweets about how they sold out fast.

Not sure if i can rock the All Star casual. Too bright and loud for my age.

And my bball skill are not good enough to wear these on the court neither. Don't want to look like an old poser
I do it all the time...don't sweat it....I accept the "old poser" role all day err'day.

i know blue cw is always released during march madness, but it would have been sweet to see these during NBA FIT week.

I've gone a little overboard on sneaker purchases these first two months of 2013... but I need those blue lights!

Can people take their pissing matches to PMs so we don't have to go through some Judge Judy bs just to get info on the shoes?!

I dunno about y'all but all credibility/interest in the argument went out the window when y'all started calling each other "kangaroos".

Do us a favor and hop on out of this thread, smh.

Last edited:
TTS for me. They fit the same as the Kobe V & VI in my opinion.

But every foot is different. Try to run to a shoe store today and try a pair on for yourself just to be sure.

Gotcha , thanks .

I was also wondering if HoHs will only have the $195 version or both ?

Gotcha , thanks .

I was also wondering if HoHs will only have the $195 version or both ?

Give em a call. Some HoHs have done raffles already for their pairs.

But the the price now is $180 and not $195. But the pair with the sensor is still $250.

Anyone have spare time to help me out with the RSVP (Nike Roosevelt Field) today?

Last edited:
I do it all the time...don't sweat it....I accept the "old poser" role all day err'day.

You are not the only one filling this role. I do it every time I step on the court. Sometimes I go play with people my age to make me feel better about my game. Besides, the young kids like to talk about the shoes, so they don't bother to tell me how bad I suck at playing.

Last edited:
You guys are acting like the $40 dollar increase is something new. Remember the Kobe VII Supremes? $180 ring a bell?

That whole idea failed and Nike will always try new ways at over charging the consumer.

You guys are acting like the $40 dollar increase is something new. Remember the Kobe VII Supremes? $180 ring a bell?

That whole idea failed and Nike will always try new ways at over charging the consumer.

Exactly it only works if the shoe is tight and you cant make tight shoes and colorways all the time

Question:

Double up on Blue Lights (one for casual or one for ball) or get just one pair of blue lights and a pair of Flyknit Lunar. Initially I wanted to get the Blue Lights + Flyknit but FinishLine won't honor the $20 Winner's Circle card + $20 coupon and I don't know if the Flyknit Lunar is worth $150 total (after $20 winner's circle + shipping)

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom