OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

When are red camos dropping? Yes, I've searched and read a few pages...thought it was March but my boy just told me this Sat? He's mistaking for ASG's, rights.

About time kicks crew replied, apparently nike delayed the shipment for the bhm shoes.. they'll ship them on the 20th.. 

I'm sure this has been posted, but why can't nike just release something like this, even have the pattern available for ID. Close to a solid upper from what I can see.

Came in the post just now.. I'm from the uk got them on nike uk... They've got a full run of sizes.. Fit small like everyone said went up 1/2 a size fit like a glove... Looks like I will be getting some more colour ways.. First kobe since the 1... love Jordan's but there's are something else....

At the University Mall in Tampa. Got here round 06:30, big mistake. My first time here, didnt factor in USF, the ninjas in the area or this being one of the three chain stores in the Greater Tampa Area stocking the Allstar Pack. There's already quite the line here:

It's freaking Friday. Don't people have jobs, school, children to take care of or regimes to overthrow?

I feel like I'm wasting my time since all I want is the Brons.

There are three clowns at the end of the line wearing Bred XIs. After the last few days, they're like AF1s in scarcity.

At the University Mall in Tampa. Got here round 06:30, big mistake. My first time here, didnt factor in USF, the ninjas in the area or this being one of the three chain stores in the Greater Tampa Area stocking the Allstar Pack. There's already quite the line here:

It's freaking Friday. Don't people have jobs, school, children to take care of or regimes to overthrow?

I feel like I'm wasting my time since all I want is the Brons.

There are three clowns at the end of the line wearing Bred XIs. After the last few days, they're like AF1s in scarcity.
That is why I stick to strictly online... Brandon Mall and Tyrone Sq are probably both like this as well.. NDC for me.

Back
Top Bottom