OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped one size 11 Kobe 8 PAck ... figured i will be paying more than $250 on reseller price so why not cop the Sports Pack anyway.. thanks for those who told me to keep trying! I did, and i copped!

Why would I be salty?

I got exactly what I wanted, Force Max & Kobe.

Congrats on wasting your money on those ugly *** KD's and LeBron's.

dude took the time to make a collage... :smh:

I get closer and closer to walking away from all this bs.

5/5 on Kobes this year... but I had to get the sport pack. Oh well... like everyone is saying, for a size 13 I would have ot pay way more than $250 for a reseller price. 

Did anyone else have twitter issues with the links not opening to the actual item? Nothing loaded for me until 8:02 from the tweeted links, all it said was 'the item you have requested is no longer available'. Luckily i searched Kobe and got them in time. 

Copped one size 11 Kobe 8 PAck ... figured i will be paying more than $250 on reseller price so why not cop the Sports Pack anyway.. thanks for those who told me to keep trying! I did, and i copped!

Exactly...resell for the Kobe, especially in a 12 will be way higher than $250.

But with that coupon and my boy paying me $70 for the Sport Pack, I'm good. :smokin

Literally had my size 12 in the sports pack in my Cart on Eastbay at 9 AM.
Heart literally stopped
I have a blackberry... so i don't need this plus ish.

contemplating contemplating contemplating
putting in my order seeing if a code worked.

put in payment information.

your size 12 is now out of stock..

FUHHHHHH

Got a 9.5 sports pack from Eastbay. Kind of sad that it's going to end up looking like a "good deal" that I got these for $250, but I'm just happy I could get a pair.

got the sports pack. Didn't want to spend the money but I'm getting more and I'd rather not pay resale

Sizes still up on NDC too if anyones looking

dude took the time to make a collage...
mean.gif

I get closer and closer to walking away from all this bs.

got the sport pack version
happy.gif
 i kept on hitting add to cart until i got through
smokin.gif
 can't complain with that also got the Lebrons but struck out on the KDs
ohwell.gif

not sure if serious... how do you try harder for an online release? you either have a program to help you, you have a crazy fast computer, or you're lucky. Has nothing to do with trying hard enough.

really?

I have none of those. but what I do have is patience and persistence.

LOL @ HeatxOnxMyxFeet... aren't you the dude who missed out on the Xmas lights and made and thought you got a steal on ebay for 280 :rofl:

you think you're cool now?

Last edited:
these sell out hellla fast on every site when comparing them to jordan releases.
well they are All Star Game kicks..... after the galaxies last year, the hype around the ASG releases has just exploded 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000X....more so than retro releases

LOL @ HeatxOnxMyxFeet... aren't you the dude who missed out on the Xmas lights and made and thought you got a steal on ebay for 280
roll.gif

you think you're cool now?
steal? huh? i paid $277. never said that was a steal. find the post. I paid that much because i didn't wanna wait it out and search for em down the road. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom