OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't think Nike will ever restock the sulfurs on their website
frown.gif

so corks are going to be like the bred xi. and ea sy to get if you put s little work in?
good so it leaves the kobes open

N
No it's different its like the old school full length Zoom insole that came with cleats and Posite like shoes. But the one you buy from Nike has a foam liner

I actually have one of the old school Zoom insoles and I tried to put it in my Kobe 8 with my custom orthotic but it squeaked too much probably because the old Zoom insole had a cloth liner.

If you're talking about the ortho ready insert I placed an order the other day, I already have the orthos just waiting for this insert they said it might take 4 weeks to come in though lol. Ill post pics when I get them a review the feeling compared to the lunar insert.

I could go to my local FTL and get the Corks but I'm def not into the re-selling, I'm up now at 7:50 am about to guarantee my kobe's and back to bed I go. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Copped my 11.5 in the Corks and Blue Coral Snakes.  Now time to enjoy my weekend.
nthat.gif

Btw, Blue Coral Snakes don't have the full shozoku according to Nike's stock pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom