OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

10.5 copped in the blue lights/corals/snakes whatever the hell it is were calling these now lol. all i know is i like blue shoes :smile: ... good luck to everyone on the lookout.

On NDC it only stocked sizes 10-13, 17 and 18.  No one knows why.
If anyone knew this answer, I'm sure a lot of other things would be cleared up about NIKE's decision making 
laugh.gif

Should be getting my pair at footlocker with the bday coupon today. Under retail FTW!

^^ good luck. I don't have a VIP account but I've been using bday coupons on here for the past year for various releases in-store and I'd always get the discount. Today I went to see if they had some hoodies I wanted and saw the blue lights, and sorta like the sulfur's, I thought they looked great and wanted to buy. I had the bday coupon already printed out for some clothes I was gonna get and thought I'd use them on these kicks. Now dude may have recognized me from when I bought the sulfurs, cause I went to the same FTL I bought those at, but dude wasn't having it. He said he needed the VIP # and I said I was buying for a friend overseas in the military and I don't know his info but he wanted me to cop haha. Not very good at thinking on my feet, especially since I have done it before so many times so I wasn't expecting the question to be asked on me like that.

Oh well, now on to another FTL by me haha. Hope yall get to cop tho even if you don't have the VIP #!

Last edited:
^^ I have a vip and I asked yesterday and they said yeah. I'm not printing no coupon I usually just show it to them on my phone. Good luck tho

^^ good luck. I don't have a VIP account but I've been using bday coupons on here for the past year for various releases in-store and I'd always get the discount. Today I went to see if they had some hoodies I wanted and saw the blue lights, and sorta like the sulfur's, I thought they looked great and wanted to buy. I had the bday coupon already printed out for some clothes I was gonna get and thought I'd use them on these kicks. Now dude may have recognized me from when I bought the sulfurs, cause I went to the same FTL I bought those at, but dude wasn't having it. He said he needed the VIP # and I said I was buying for a friend overseas in the military and I don't know his info but he wanted me to cop haha. Not very good at thinking on my feet, especially since I have done it before so many times so I wasn't expecting the question to be asked on me like that.

Oh well, now on to another FTL by me haha. Hope yall get to cop tho even if you don't have the VIP #!

gotta love uppity shoe store employees. id be pissed too if i was workin there. retail sucks ***

Last edited by a moderator:

I know it's nothing special but the blue lights are so reminiscent of Miles 5s to me.... Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic gents

Last edited:
I guess folks don't see that other places besides ndc has them.

Thus making them widely available.

Last edited:
Black midsole and black lining would've made these perfect. But that would make too much sense. And yeah I've worked retail before and it blows. Only the thing is, I don't get why if he's let it go in the past he can't do it now? **** if it were a commission thing, I'd understand, but FTL doesn't give out commission. He must've just missed out on copping corks lmao.

Last edited:
I know this is going to annoy some of you but I don't understand how the process works of using the b-day coupon whenever you buy a shoe.  I thought you only received a b-day coupon on your birthday?  Like I said, I have never used that idea/method so if you could explain it i'd appreciate it but I know its annoying

No problem fam.

Basically, the coupon code thread has some cool *** dudes that post pictures of the emails of the bday coupon they are sent. These folks have a VIP account with Footlocker and yes, they are sent to you via email during your bday month. With being a member you get a VIP # that you must present to the cashier in store when using the coupon as a means to verify that you're not abusing the system. Most people who get the coupon and print it out from the other thread don't have this and may not be able to cop with the coupon they printed out if they try to get it in store. Sometimes you luck out and they don't ask for the VIP # and you can "abuse the system" lol.

So that's the brief synopsis lol, hope it helps bro.

Last edited:
No problem fam.

Basically, the coupon code thread has some cool *** dudes that post pictures of the emails of the bday coupon they are sent. These folks have a VIP account with Footlocker and yes, they are sent to you via email during your bday month. With being a member you get a VIP # that you must present to the cashier in store when using the coupon as a means to verify that you're not abusing the system. Most people who get the coupon and print it out from the other thread don't have this and may not be able to cop with the coupon they printed out if they try to get it in store. Sometimes you luck out and they don't ask for the VIP # and you can "abuse the system" lol.

So that's the brief synopsis lol, hope it helps bro.

I do wonder if anyone has bothered to just make 12 VIP accounts, one with a birthday in each month. Seems like it wouldn't take that long to set up and you could keep track of it all on your phone... hmm maybe I'll do that today.

yea plenty to go around on those blues.

they even discounted em on swoosh which seems to be rare these days on sig shoes.

guess that means i can wait for these at the outlets.

$84 on Swoosh 
eek.gif

These will be outlet bound. Highly doubt the Red Camos will be though. 

Got mine this morning. Did the lace swap real fast to see. Im not sure about the red what do you guys think?

I think red eyelets would have been better..anyone with Photoshop skills willing to try?

Back
Top Bottom