OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol... first one in the store. Don't know why I thought people would be after them but just wanted to make sure I got em. The dude was like "so you knew these were comin out today?"

Lol... first one in the store. Don't know why I thought people would be after them but just wanted to make sure I got em. The dude was like "so you knew these were comin out today?"

Not hatin not one bit

The early bird gets the worm

Anyone have anymore shots (or links to) 'Year of the Snake' Kobes in black? Debating on pulling the trigger right now.

Went ahead and copped off swoosh for the $84 it was just too tempting, I don't think these will sit they will slowly sell out just like sulfurs. 

Glad I picked up the Blues this morning - my HOH only got 12 pairs, which I thought was odd.  They were surprised too

Thanks t4t3r.  I too tore my labrum and had surgery in December.  Just curious as to how you're feeling considering your back on the court?  Length of time you were out?  Doc told me 6 months until back to contact...in therapy now. 

What position do you play considering your wearing the Kobe's?

JS"

Guys, how do I go about contacting Nike about one of my kobes having some excessive glue?

I need them to give me a voucher or something or this slip up.. Thanks

For some reason I don't think white mid socks will look good with these blue lights, i'll prob wear grey or black with these most of the time.....

Guys, how do I go about contacting Nike about one of my kobes having some excessive glue?

I need them to give me a voucher or something or this slip up.. Thanks
take pics and either do a live chat or email customer service

show them...

Back
Top Bottom