OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got the blue lights today, but hoping one day to have these.  Damn... very nice
indifferent.gif
, ANYWAY, the blues have sold pretty good in my store, no line, but 11 pair gone before 1p which isn't bad
wink.gif

Decided to make an account and try to contribute instead of just reading everything on here.  Picked up my first pair of Kobe 8's today.  Was hesitant before I saw them in person.  Once I saw them it was a no brainer.

Wore my ASG to ball for about a 1.5 hours today. Got mad comments about how bright they are and that's from dudes that have seen me in the CP3.6 orange nitro pack kicks. I think I'm one of the minority that loves the basketball+ tech. First thought was these shoes are crazy light felt like I wasn't wearing anything for a moment. I didn't feel like the cushioning was the absolutely best while playing but they might need to break in a little. Overall very happy with my first Kobe's.

Wsam0230 mentioned he would be willing to help some cats out on the AS+ he had 5 posts all of which said "easy cop" so I was skeptical but I used some other verification steps and I took a chance.....the man came thru just got my AS today

I took the Area 72 paper out of the box for the picture
Word the homie hooked me up too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Nice to see some dudes still looking out for their fellow NTers :lol:. Got me wanting to do the same the next time I'm able to secure a few pairs of a particular shoe.

Last edited:
dudes arguing about outlets lol... EVERYTHING hits outlets. Whether the employees put them out is a different story.

Picked up the Blue Snakes as well, they're too nice 
happy.gif

Also, just a small detail I noticed while looking at them, on the toebox, right below where the first eyelets are, there's a grouping of mesh "indents" that spell out "KB24." Got curious and checked my Sulfurs, Christmas Lights and Pythons, and it's on those too, but you can't tell like with the Blues. Dunno if anyone else noticed, just throwin' it out there. Thought it was pretty neat. 

Reactions: TXZ
Thanks t4t3r.  I too tore my labrum and had surgery in December.  Just curious as to how you're feeling considering your back on the court?  Length of time you were out?  Doc told me 6 months until back to contact...in therapy now. 

What position do you play considering your wearing the Kobe's?

JS"

What's good man? I had mine the first week of November, they told me 4-6 months before I could return to activity. "Light run" is even an overstatement because all I did last weekend was run the court and set screens. I knew I shouldn't have been playing but I just wanted the cardio and knew I was going to be super careful. I'm actually pretty disappointed and kind of concerned about how it feels to be honest, no way in hell I could take a 15 foot jumper right now and I can barely shoot a layup. Still doing PT as well, should be going back to the doc in a couple weeks which would be right at 4 months. I split between point/2-guard, don't really play in anything except kobes.

Sorry for the ramble but good to know someone else feels my pain lol.

Don't listen to that. Shoes sell out based on your location and who likes what in your area as this goes for general release also. The last 2 years I could get a Kobe shoe anytime the 1st week of a release. This year I have to get them on release day because a lot of people have switched from KD's and Lebron's to Kobe's in my area.
what area is that? here in ga, nobody rockin kobes unless they a limited colorway. Matter of fact not even limited, if it has a plain *** colorway like the blue lights or red snake it will sit. But if it has a funky color like bhm, asg, xmas, people will buy em up in a heartbeat.

Copped the Blue Corals and Sulfurs @ HoH today.

I slept hard on the Sulfurs, :smh:.

i'm starting to believe that kobe fans will say any shoe he wears or endorses is fire, just like lebron or jordan fans. it seems like taste takes a backseat to player loyalty, meaning some folks front like every colorway is gonna sell out fast. Maybe in LA they sell out, but majority of states them blue ***** and red joints going on sale! not hating at all, just sayin.

Pics of everyones blue lights are looking nice, good to see availability was as expected. Holding out for red camos and possibly volts.

Back
Top Bottom