OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I paid full for the Kobe's today how come they won't accept free shipping or bday coupon on line?
Because its a newly released item. It's rare that anywhere accepts coupon codes or free shipping on new stuff. Dsg has free shipping tho.

I know ill love the blue lights but at my work I can get Durants for 75 wondering if its worth it after just buying these blues

Picked up the Blue Snakes as well, they're too nice 
happy.gif

Also, just a small detail I noticed while looking at them, on the toebox, right below where the first eyelets are, there's a grouping of mesh "indents" that spell out "KB24." Got curious and checked my Sulfurs, Christmas Lights and Pythons, and it's on those too, but you can't tell like with the Blues. Dunno if anyone else noticed, just throwin' it out there. Thought it was pretty neat. 
Good eye man!  Definitely hard to see.  Found it on my iDs as well

Returned my squadron blue 13 and got the dukes blue lights and couldn't be happier except for the first ftl telling me I couldn't use a gc on release day

Keep saying I'm passing on blue lights, but I just sold some Brons... Now they're tempting lol.

Imma go home and see if this coupon code I have works. If so, I might bite.

Kinda random but how annoying is it to have to listen to people's comments about "shouldn't wear low shoes...that's why I wear high tops" after you hurt your ankle playin in Kobe's.

Ok I'm so tempted to pull trigger on Sulfurs, slept so hard on these but it the last pair in my size. What to do???? 

Kinda random but how annoying is it to have to listen to people's comments about "shouldn't wear low shoes...that's why I wear high tops" after you hurt your ankle playin in Kobe's.
It is a little annoying.  Especially since the height of a shoe doesn't save your ankle.  It seems to be more how high off the ground your midsole/cushioning system is that might affect rolling your ankle.

I was always a high top guy until I tried the 8s... I couldn't believe how locked in you are with so much mobility at the same time.

Last edited:
Ok I'm so tempted to pull trigger on Sulfurs, slept so hard on these but it the last pair in my size. What to do???? 
You can't go wrong.  I like all three colorways (sulfur, python, blues).  If I had to pick, it would be the blues.  I know this doesn't help much...

But if you've been thinking about the sulfurs I'd go for em

You can't go wrong.  I like all three colorways (sulfur, python, blues).  If I had to pick, it would be the blues.  I know this doesn't help much...

Just did, Would have cost me $10 more if I'd bought from footlocker on release date anyway due to $40 international shipping.

Got my pair I can trash on the court now.
nthat.gif

Onto the red camo's.

Still some Sulfurs out there if anyone interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19079240464...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Last edited:

I like all 3 as well but I will probably pass on the blues for now. I have the pythons and sulfurs and I prefer them over the pythons. In the long run they will be the more desirable shoe as that has been the shoe Kobe has worn most frequently this season. Just my opinion but if you like them both now I think you will prefer the sulfurs in the long run. Can't go wrong with any Kobe 8 though!

I like all 3 as well but I will probably pass on the blues for now. I have the pythons and sulfurs and I prefer them over the pythons. In the long run they will be the more desirable shoe as that has been the shoe Kobe has worn most frequently this season. Just my opinion but if you like them both now I think you will prefer the sulfurs in the long run. Can't go wrong with any Kobe 8 though!
QFT.  Can't go wrong with any Kobe 8

I really wanted to wait on these because obviously there's a FSR in gs sizes and I need to slow down with buying so many sneakers pero I couldn't resist. My favorite color is blue and these are just gorgeous. Can't wait till my pair arrives next week. 8) I'm shocked these didn't sell out, but I guess if it isn't limited, Js or Lebrons they're not selling. I'm fine with that though, I'll gladly walk around with these in the summer and no one else has them on.:smokin

I really hope the red camos come in gs sizes because those...words can't even describe how beautiful they are.

Good eye man!  Definitely hard to see.  Found it on my iDs as well
iks mod
mean.gif
, anyway I don't think the reds are going to be as easy to get as the blues, my boy at the champs said they are unsure if they are going to get them until wed. Anyone in the DMV needs help, PM.

Because they look absolutely SICK in person and especially on feet. I also picked up the Prime Print hoodie that goes with these.

Last edited:
Glad that people are able to use the bday coupon. I think I'm gonna print one out and give it a try on the blues... If they let me use it, I'll cop. If not I'll wait :D

Last edited:
Sulfurs, Pythons or Blue whatevers. Which of theses do you all prefer?
Like others have stated, you can't go wrong with either of the three. But if I had to choose I'd take the Sulfurs.

Pic of my Blue Coral Snakes. Was able to use b-day coupon.

Back
Top Bottom