OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sick! Nice collection.  Stoked to get mine!
nthat.gif

I copped the blue corals. I respect Kobe as a player, but I am not a stan. These 8s are sick. The port wine colorway is going to be my next pick up in this line.

Last edited:
Just came back from the mall. Was able to use the bday coupon as well to get my sz 13's. Quick transaction, in and out for $125
In Socal btw...

Will someone post a pic of their kobe 8 blue lights with kobe 8 blue socks? Purchased blue lights today wanna c with socks before get socks too

Been contemplating all day on whether or not to purchase the blue lights. Keep coming back in the thread and hearing positive reviews. If they are really :wow: in person, I may end up copping tonight.

I cant pull the trigger on these for retail... I just cant. Footlocker is too damn far for me to drive to use the coupon. I hate having money in paypal to spend :smh:

I guess I'm in the minority. saw the blue corals in person, meh. First pass on the 8s.

got my asg yesterday and I must say, xmas is still my fav .

xmas > asg > bhm > sulfurs > pythons

next will be volts and gradient.

I really do need to double up on xmas 

Last edited:
Weird, anyone notice how some people's blue lights pictures have blue all around while others show the purple. I'm sure it is more purple than blue but still weird haha

Wanna see the Blue Coral Snakes in person..but some of these pics make 'em look real nice that I would cop without hesitation :pimp:

Gonna hit up my boy again for a discount :lol:

Sulfurs, Pythons or Blue whatevers. Which of theses do you all prefer?
The day Pythons dropped I copped some sulfurs.Best CW so far IMO. Pythons and the blues are also nice, but only if you could get them for bellow retail.

Tried out the blue lights. They look great but size 13 was too narrow. Anything bigger and there'd be too much room for my big toe. Guess I'm not meant for Kobe's. 
mean.gif

what the hell is up with all these names?

these were called blue lights for 6 months now and all i see today is blue coral and blue camo

Back
Top Bottom