OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SUPERNATURAL.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I really hope this isnt the case .. :smh:

Nike.com (@nikestore) tweeted at 8:27pm - 27 Feb 13:

@i7ool_az The Port Wine Kobe 8 Is a limited Quickstrike release with a limit of 1 per consumer. More details to come on that 3/9 release. ()

^^^^3/9 cant get here fast enuff

Already ready to be done with this release

Last edited:
Well I already have in mind that they will take a beating but I'm just thinking why not have something different. Maybe cop an extra pair of blue lights and make them my indoor shoes,I love the 3m.

Werent the 8s inspired by a soccer shoe? I thought i read that somewhere, hmmmm maybe .. anyways go for it

Any college teams wear the Kobe 8s? I've seen some players but not whole teams. I'm guessing because the big forwards and centers might need more support and cushioning.

Sorry, forgot the quotes, but someone asked if they would be good for soccer.

This is just my opinion, but they are not low enough to the ground for indoor soccer. If you are playing goalie, then maybe it would work. The front of the shoe is relatively low especially for a basketball shoe, but I was always used to indoor soccer shoes that were basically just the thin layer of rubber for a little traction.

Last edited:
Just tweeted FL about the YOTS pack and they said it would be a GR. But about a page ago sum1 tweeted Nike and they say limited. Who to believe???

Sorry, forgot the quotes, but someone asked if they would be good for soccer.

This is just my opinion, but they are not low enough to the ground for indoor soccer. If you are playing goalie, then maybe it would work. The front of the shoe is relatively low especially for a basketball shoe, but I was always used to indoor soccer shoes that were basically just the thin layer of rubber for a little traction.

from price standpoint it would too pricey to use for soccer , there is so much better shoe with lower price than kobe 8 to be played for indoor soccer. the material itself won't hold up, i would prefer play in nike gato series or nike5 series for indoor soccer

Just tweeted FL about the YOTS pack and they said it would be a GR. But about a page ago sum1 tweeted Nike and they say limited. Who to believe???

Im thinking the Black YOTS and Red Suede YOTS are GRs and the Red Camos are going to be limited accoding to the post I've been reading on @nikestore twitter :smh: ... I don't know who to believe. Jada said his store received multiple pairs of Red Camos so hopefully these will not be hard to get.

Ive been trying to find the KB24 since I got them last night .. i cant tell im only guessing since i know thisnis where its suppose to be. Maybe im seeing it cuz i wanna see it

Am i seeing things?

Checcked for it on my bhm when i got them yesterday and couldnt find it
The Pythons have it. It's REALLY hard to see. Whoever noticed that first (I remember the post but not the poster) has really good eyes.

I heard there's actually an entire sentence written in the upper's mesh and it mentions a restaurant that you go to and ask for the Mamba special and you win a pair of South Beach Kobe 8s.

The Pythons have it. It's REALLY hard to see. Whoever noticed that first (I remember the post but not the poster) has really good eyes.

I heard there's actually an entire sentence written in the upper's mesh and it mentions a restaurant that you go to and ask for the Mamba special and you win a pair of South Beach Kobe 8s.
Ive never heard that before .. thats news to me lol

Back
Top Bottom