OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Now that I know the kb24 is there on the blue lights I see it everytime I look down. Mildly annoying.

So I got the blue lights last weekend and I ordered a pair from Nike ID a while ago (same sizes) that I finally got yesterday and the Nike ID ones are way more snug than the blue lights from HOH. Did this happen to anyone else? Just curious.

The Pythons have it. It's REALLY hard to see. Whoever noticed that first (I remember the post but not the poster) has really good eyes.

I heard there's actually an entire sentence written in the upper's mesh and it mentions a restaurant that you go to and ask for the Mamba special and you win a pair of South Beach Kobe 8s.

You got the story all wrong man lol. It was when Kobe was in Brooklyn to play the Nets when he twitted to find the place in the picture and say "Mamba Special" and you win the Grey/volts.

You got the story all wrong man lol. It was when Kobe was in Brooklyn to play the Nets when he twitted to find the place in the picture and say "Mamba Special" and you win the Grey/volts.
Not exactly following what you're saying or maybe I am. This is what I got:

Kobe was in Brooklyn and was looking for a restaurant, so he "tweeted" a picture of it and who ever replied with the directions saying "mamba special" would win the pair of grey volts?

Agree on IDs running smaller. And fwiw the nsw yots run a bit bigger. Sizing inconsistent across color ways like the 7s.

Not exactly following what you're saying or maybe I am. This is what I got:

Kobe was in Brooklyn and was looking for a restaurant, so he "tweeted" a picture of it and who ever replied with the directions saying "mamba special" would win the pair of grey volts?

@kobebryant Feb 5 Spread love it's the Brooklyn way! Signed shoes & tix for the lucky fan to find this spot. Ask for the Mamba Special

They guy who found this spot won a pair of grey/volt 8s. This was already posted a few weeks back.

I'm pretty sure the dude talking about the south beach 8s and the full sentence in the upper was joking. But yes Kobe did give away tickets and a pair of sneakers in Brooklyn and Miami.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the dude talking about the south beach 8s and the full sentence in the upper was joking. But yes Kobe did give away tickets and a pair of sneakers in Brooklyn and Miami.

Lol thanks. I thought it was pretty clear that it was a joke but the thought of someone trying to decipher the mesh holes on the Kobe is too funny.

I felt silly looking for the KB24 on my Pythons. Thank god it was actually there.

Last edited:
^ dudes woulda gone crazy searching for something that wasnt there in the first place... luckly im the fuk it type that gives up after 3 mins lol like i did on the KB24 mesh on my ASG i didnt check my pyhtons though lol

If I miss red camos due to this limited release BS I will be pissed. Should be good with NDC, Eastbay, and hopefully FinishLine carrying them.

This has been my screensaver on my phone for like 2 weeks now. Call me a hypebeast or whatever over this shoe if you want, but I personally don't feel like there is anything better on the market. Hoping march is good to me

I've been following this thread for quite a while now. 
I just wanted to mention that those who said the Red camos are GR...they're not...unfortunately. 

You won't really know fore sure until the release date. They change it everyday leading to the RD.

da damn homie..

no wonder you always up to date on that vaca outlet update.. its all coming together now.. im not even gonna ask, cause i bet all the damn bay area fiends bugging you already and i aint bout to be that other dood asking for hand outs.. lol

Actually I got the swoosh account from a youngster who attends the same church as I do.

He recently got a job a Vacaville Nike Outlet so I hit him up for an account (and of course hooked him up for it)

The $84 blue lights were actually my first purchase and I copped pair for my fiancée also.

I stay up on the Outlet because they're real close to where i work so every now and again i just see if anything is new and i always let the NT folks know.

Nike gives us some ******** on twitter. You won't really know for sure till the day of the release.

@****zelf

I agree homie. I kinda regret buying my pair of brons, shoulda used that money for Kobe's lol.

And today I was balling and turned my ankle after landing on a dudes foot. Thank god it wasn't a bulkier higher off the ground shoe

So now the red camos are limited wtf!
Nike said the pythons were gonna be a limited release but they're sitting on shelves. It's just a way to draw us in and buy the shoe right then there for the retail price instead of waiting for the price to drop or even pick up some sort of discount in stores.

Last edited:
Was gonna cop blue corals off swoosh for $84 a couple days ago but they were out of sz 9. Now supposedly they have more sizes in.. Ill just to cop those purple gradients and grey volts next. Hopefully they're swooshed.

Back
Top Bottom