OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if anybody is looking for a bigger size in the Kobe 8 sulfurs or kobe 8 blue snake let me know. I can check my local navy exchange and all you have to pay for is the price of the shoe.

Nike said the pythons were gonna be a limited release but they're sitting on shelves. It's just a way to draw us in and buy the shoe right then there for the retail price instead of waiting for the price to drop or even pick up some sort of discount in stores.
seems awkward how the red camos would be a QS if theyre $140 and visually having nothing "altered" or anything "special" done to them from the other GR 8s weve seen so far... the Balck YOTS and Red suedes being $150 each and being a GR just adds to the confusion i think lol either way ill b looking to grab a pair of Red camos :wink:

Nike said the pythons were gonna be a limited release but they're sitting on shelves. It's just a way to draw us in and buy the shoe right then there for the retail price instead of waiting for the price to drop or even pick up some sort of discount in stores.
seems awkward how the red camos would be a QS if theyre $140 and visually having nothing "altered" or anything "special" done to them from the other GR 8s weve seen so far... the Balck YOTS and Red suedes being $150 each and being a GR just adds to the confusion i think lol either way ill b looking to grab a pair of Red camos :wink:

while i agree with the reds arent limited part, nike doesnt necessarily have to do anything "visual" to justify a shoe being limited.

For those wondering, all pairs have the KB24 on the toe right under the laces. It's just much harder to see with some color ways

I hardly ever believe Nike when they tag something "limited". If I want the shoe, I'm already making an effort to get it regardless sooooo.........

Last edited:
while i agree with the reds arent limited part, nike doesnt necessarily have to do anything "visual" to justify a shoe being limited.
true im just saying that they visually changed the shoe for the black and red suedes dropping on the same day but are stating that those will be GR it just doesnt make sense to me thats all lol i wouldve of thought it woulda been the other way around, feels to me like a marketing scheme lol idk just my $0.02 :smile:

@****zelf

I agree homie. I kinda regret buying my pair of brons, shoulda used that money for Kobe's lol.

And today I was balling and turned my ankle after landing on a dudes foot. Thank god it wasn't a bulkier higher off the ground shoe
Same here...oh well too late now, all i can say now is I know better lol

My BHMs from LS came in today. Thanks again to j2dna for posting the heads up!
nthat.gif

Nonoffense and i hope NON is taken but to be honest here

If you pick sneakers to ball in ie play basketball in they should fit to you body type and or position.

You'd be better off in some lebrons based off your ankle size

The kobe 8 is a guard shoe and sorry to say a thin mans shoe

Even if your not tall enough to play the guard positionyou have to take into account body weight

My legs/ankles look fat in the pics but I am only 5'9 185, far from a big dude :lol:

Last edited:
My legs/ankles look fat in the pics but I am only 5'9 185, far from a big dude :lol:

Same here lol

I have big calfs and cankles but Im 6' even and like 170 or so pounds :\

This talk about the red camos being limited is cow dung

Those things are GR and I refuse to beleive this limited talk

Its already been confirmed by Nike CS reps, and jada has posted pics of some of his stock at his store

2 per is not limited, and thats whats been said

That so called tweet a couple pages back means nothing to me

They will be available for whomever wants them

Guarantee

Or my name isnt illest35

Last edited:
ASG's also have the KB24 on the toebox, so i'm gonna go ahead and say all pairs do, it's in the EM.

Back
Top Bottom