OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still on the fence with the Blue Lights but headed to Niketown this weekend and will be difficult to resist in person

Speaking of the Blue Lights, anyone know any sites that still have these up?  Slept on them a bit but they starting to grow on me.

Eeeeeee..... I personally would sell the 11's, buy the Xmas, and keep the difference

Basically what I did. I sold me Bred 11s for $300 and my boy happened upon the last pair of ASG at a store for retail for me almost a week after all star weekend. Sometimes it just works out. I didn't like the Breds as much as I thought I would anyways so it really just comes down to what you like and want.

Without the box, especially, IMO it is a very fair trade. But I love my ASG

Kobes >>> Jordans when it comes to function. You can't get top notch comfort and performance
from Nostalgia and being Iconic. Plus, Kobes are cheaper... No brainer, trade your Js for Kobes, your
feet will thank you.

I have only 2 pairs of Jordans right now. Playoff XI and Chi 1s. I cannot even imagine/justify buying
another Jordan. My list has certainly been shorter, Bred 1, chi 1, Playoff XI, black Infra 6... That's about it.

Ok... Since it seems more than a few of us want the red camos right?

So on release day at 8am pst, everyone wait for me to at least get my pair in cart, then ill give the OK for everyone else. Ill make sure I'm up and ready at 8 on the dot, and get in my cart right away. Moment that's done I'll post right away to give the go ahead.

Sound good?

by the way...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

No hate on the Kobe elite socks man.  I think they look good.  I just don't use them because I don't want to slip when I'm playing ball.

Looks like you have a lot of room in those sulfurs or did you just slide your foot way up?

It sure looks like it.

Uhg!!!!!

I really want to know the availability of the red camo YOTS so I can plan accordingly.

The anticipation is killing.

I really hope they're GR and swooshed. (VERY wishful thinking)

Nike tweeted that it's a limited quickstrike release limit 1 per person. So there you go.

Anyone own this jacket? Not feeling the whole vest thing, but overall looks nice, imo.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-655367

just looking for a jacket to wear when it rains, this might be it.

I just bought this jacket - except it's the one with the Yellow symbols.... really nice and light. I don't mind the vest on the inside but I wouldn't remove it and wear it solo lol

Anyone own this jacket? Not feeling the whole vest thing, but overall looks nice, imo.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-655367

just looking for a jacket to wear when it rains, this might be it.

i have that jacket..its great i love it! i will post picture of it tomorrow

lol i got lucky cause i went to niketown 3 weeks ago and saw they had it, in online it was on sale ( i have the black/ del sol one) so i asked if they could honor the price online, the guy said yes then i went to pay and they dont honor the price online and the guy didnt know but he said its okay just honor it. he was the manager so he said its okay

Nice.

Gonna check out nike this weekend, hopefully they have it in dallas.

Nike tweeted that it's a limited quickstrike release limit 1 per person. So there you go.

YOU would be the one to keep being the dunce of the thread

Starting to think/beleive that youre a 15 yr old in 10th grade, needing to do your classwork but instead youre sneaking on your phone in class and making the most ignorant posts ever

Do u not get the hints/clues from the others when u say stupid things

Grow up kid

And btw how bout an avy w/o u in it

Are u that into yourself, are u dealing with low self esteem, I mean really, whats up lil dude

READ back some pages, the reds are a GR, 2 per, so please dont say anything else ******ed son, bcuz it actually fits u well, and thats not a good thing

Reactions: lyl
Kobes >>> Jordans when it comes to function. You can't get top notch comfort and performance
from Nostalgia and being Iconic. Plus, Kobes are cheaper... No brainer, trade your Js for Kobes, your
feet will thank you.

I have only 2 pairs of Jordans right now. Playoff XI and Chi 1s. I cannot even imagine/justify buying
another Jordan. My list has certainly been shorter, Bred 1, chi 1, Playoff XI, black Infra 6... That's about it.

Yah exactly been a Jordan head for so long and then I realized I can't even wear these to hoop!

Anyway saw sulfurs on the court yesterday after a while and damn I want them back

feet will thank you.

Yah exactly been a Jordan head for so long and then I realized I can't even wear these to hoop!

Anyway saw sulfurs on the court yesterday after a while and damn I want them back

jordan retros are inferior but i think the newer signature jordans can definitely hold their weight. i hear the XX8 is awesome on court. i think the 2012s are good also.

yes, kobe pricepoint >>>>>>> jordan pricepoint but i usually buy both on sale anyways and end up paying about the same for each in the end.

Last edited:
Illest35 just went INNNN on that dude lol!

Btw I'm not a sneaker head in the sense of buying a ton of shoes at every release. The blue lights were my first Kobe's since his 1st space ship looking shoe came out but those Red's along with my taxes coming in are gonna be tough to skip.

Any idea when they'll show up on FTL launch locator?

Back
Top Bottom